PDA

View Full Version : Experienced Ovidrel users needed!

HopeandDreamG
March 31st, 2012, 07:48 PM
I am wondering if I am actually pregnant or if my positive HPT's are still because of the Ovidrel injection. I did the injection 10 days ago, 250mcg and my HPT's are still positive. The HPT from 8 days after the injection was darker then 6 days after the injection. I was expecting the opposite: for the hpt's to fade out each day. Today's is lighter but still clearly positive.

Last cycle my HPT's went completely negative 8 days after the injection. I guess I can have a different reaction each month.
I will know for sure Wednesday. Any thoughts until then? And/or your own experiences with Ovidrel.

nuthinbutpink
March 31st, 2012, 08:04 PM
Sounds good to me!

jils04
March 31st, 2012, 09:24 PM
mmmm nice one. Sounds encouraging !

5 Gorgeousboyz
April 1st, 2012, 02:03 PM
I was wondering the same thing. I was told 10 days until it is out of your system but to wait to test until 14 days! I think if you saw it going faint then back to dark that has to be a positive sign!!! I was on 10,000 usp of Novarel or Gonadotropin....I have never taken it so I am not sure which name its called. Good luck and hoping for a BFP coming your way!!!

5littlegirls
April 5th, 2012, 04:36 PM
If your line is getting darker that is a great sign! My HCG inject was out personally by 8 days and VERY faint result on a HT at the tail end of the 6-8 days.