PDA

View Full Version : Dr P, on behalf of all Aussies and Internationals

jils04
April 1st, 2012, 06:15 AM
We thank you for the great interview on 60 mins !! It was presented well and treated with respect (thank goodness). You helped our cause and we are forever grateful.
Nice to see you again too (on tv).

Princess of Pink
April 1st, 2012, 06:18 AM
It was fantastic!! Thank you for everything you do!

zibibbogirl
April 1st, 2012, 07:55 AM
Good on you Dr P.

:cheerteam:

You presented brilliantly. Thanks for doing what you can to further the interests of gender selection here. Your comment when asked about the wild west was priceless. You are very a smart man.

:prof:

The story was excellent and the chat afterwards was entertaining to say the least!

Zib.

My 3 Sons!
April 1st, 2012, 08:19 AM
Hi dr potter. It was so great to watch the story. I was crying when i remembered everything we went through to get eliza. I th ank God for you and your team. You make miracles happen.

CrystalTipps
April 2nd, 2012, 01:49 AM
Yes, well done Dr P. And I just loved your comeback to the Aussie presenter: "no, you are the Wild West, we are the future". :bigsmile:

perrypop3
April 2nd, 2012, 03:22 AM
Hi Dr Potter,

I cycled with you in February this year, I was Holly from England, and had my SET on Valentines Day. I have just watched the 60 minutes and had the exact same reaction as 'my3sons', I burst into tears when I saw you, heard your voice and saw the lovely HRC facilities, Just brought so many memories flooding back, you really are a hero to us, thank you for speaking out and being the future. Its a wonderful thing you are doing :) I can never thank you enough.

Kiwi
April 3rd, 2012, 08:27 PM
I am in New Zealand and just sat down with my family and watched it online. It gave my mother (who will be staying in NZ to look after our 3 children for us while we are in the US) a better understanding of what we are doing.

You did a wonderful job Dr Potter and your answers to the questions were excellent. I look forward to meeting you in June.

Tiny Dancer
April 6th, 2012, 06:16 PM
From the U.S. and cycled with you. Just watched the broadcast online and wanted to congratulate you on a brilliant job! You come across sincere, direct, and warm- just like you are! I had a wonderful experience with you as my Dr. and it's nice for others to see how wonderful you are. Seeing you on tv and reliving the experience was very emotional for me. Thanks so much for helping me be successful in this journey and for being a pioneer!

Congrats also on your new office, it looks amazing!

vickyaust
April 14th, 2012, 05:48 AM
I saw the 60 minutes article and found it life changing. I have thought about family balancing many times but not thought it was really achievable. Now I am so sure we can do it. Hoping to arrange my cycle this year. Can't wait to start this process.

3boyshopingforpink
April 16th, 2012, 12:16 AM
Absolutely loved the story on 60 minutes - hope to make my dreams come true :) thank you so much for portraying this story in such a positive light !!!

3boyshopingforpink
April 16th, 2012, 12:17 AM
I watched this story with my Mum and it has enlightened her whole perspective :) now I just have to get my husband on board :)

Dr. Potter
May 2nd, 2012, 01:44 AM
We thank you for the great interview on 60 mins !! It was presented well and treated with respect (thank goodness). You helped our cause and we are forever grateful.
Nice to see you again too (on tv).Thank you all for your support and kind comments. I think that 60 Minutes did a very fair and professional story. I feel that they did a very good job of taking this issue and putting a human face on it, whether people agree or not. I feel that Jodi perfectly embodied the issue and what originally inspired me to become an advocate and activist for gender selection all those years ago. I have heard from skeptics that were won over by the beauty and humanity of Jodi's story. We are not creating monsters or designer babies. We are helping people complete their families and realize their dreams.

Mumof3boysAUSTRALIA
June 3rd, 2013, 12:19 AM
Hi I d love to chat with u!!! please pm me, thanks alana

Dr. Potter
June 3rd, 2013, 12:37 AM
Hi I d love to chat with u!!! please pm me, thanks alana
Just sent PM

hope
August 5th, 2013, 02:38 AM
I too would like to chat with you, if you could PM me that would be really appreciated.

Hope

1+2+3boys
August 5th, 2013, 03:55 AM
I am in New Zealand and just sat down with my family and watched it online. It gave my mother (who will be staying in NZ to look after our 3 children for us while we are in the US) a better understanding of what we are doing.

You did a wonderful job Dr Potter and your answers to the questions were excellent. I look forward to meeting you in June.
Great to see someone else from little ol New Zealand who has done this. :) It feels like I am so far away to be able to go HT

HopeandDreamG
August 5th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Can someone link the 60 mins episode here?

SophiaRose
August 5th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Is 60 mins available on you tube or anything?

Dr. Potter
August 14th, 2013, 01:30 AM
Is 60 mins available on you tube or anything?It is I will have Lucy post a link