PDA

View Full Version : fivebabies (sorta) Girl Sway...Update!!!

fivebabies
April 2nd, 2012, 12:55 AM
UPDATE: It's a GIRL!!!!

Didn't really sway but did do a couple things and wanted to document things. :)

USERNAME: fivebabies
DH'S AGE: 33
CHILDREN: 4 - B B G B
NO. MONTHS TTC: On and off, not seriously trying and not every month so ???
DH pH: Never checked
Me: Never checked

DIET: Skipped breakfast. Have added more dairy in the last 3-4 months. Mostly eat milk, cottage cheese, chicken and salad, apple and string cheese, garden burgers....Had actually started Weight Watchers a couple weeks before, so was losing weight when I O'd.

CAFFEINE: Used to drink it everyday via Diet Pepsi but randomly stopped 2 weeks befor O. Then zero caffeine. DH- non, ever.

EXERCISE: Walked 3-4 days a week for an hour.

PILLS: Calcium 1200 mg plus food and prenatal vitamin

DRINKS: Crystal Light, double strength the 3 days before O and continued until 2 days after, just to be safe.

LOWERING SPERM COUNT/TIMING: DTD 3x on cd13, 3x on cd14, 2x on cd15 then O'd late on cd16...so a 1 day cutoff.

JUMP & DUMP: Yes, every single time

EWCM: Some, not as much as usual. But when I took Sudafed in other months and dried it up I didn't get a bfp when I really thought I would so I dropped that bit. Need SOME for the swimmers to survive in I guess.

DH undies type – boxer briefs

DH hot bath/shower - just the usual showers

OWT - anything under bed? – Pink and purple crotched hat and bootie sets, pink tutu

Big O- Yes, for 1/3 of the dtd.

THINGS IN YOUR VG: Nothing

OVULATION: On CD 16, 10 day LP

IONS: Ceiling fans always on in every room, Spring time in AZ so kinda summer,hairsprayed DD's hair some days, I take REALLY hot long showers

MOON: Full moon (boy), Scorpio (girl)

ANYTHING ELSE?

Conceived this baby about the same time of year as my only DD, hoping the CL really helped! I am still nursing #4 (sways girl), I also yearned for a baby girl and bought girl clothes/items up to a year before this one and had done the same thing with DD, really didn't expect to get pregnant this month.

That's all I can think of at the moment but will add more if I think of it.

Anyways, not exactly a sway but we'll see what happens. FX for a girl so DD isn't out numbered anymore but would love another squishy baby boy!

girlmom
April 2nd, 2012, 02:04 AM
great sway sweetie. good luck. i stole all you blue dust anyway so you have non left to use. guess you will have to use all that pink dust i gave you in return!

TTC5
April 2nd, 2012, 03:05 AM
Sending you my girl dust!!

Myloves
April 2nd, 2012, 04:10 AM
I think you did a good semi-sway :). Adding my trickle of pink dust along with TTC5 and girlmom.

PeonyPrincess
April 2nd, 2012, 04:26 AM
Fivebabies, I cannot even remember if I have officially congratulated you yet!! So a big congratulations on your pregnancy. You are so lucky to already have a DD, but I completely get why you want to even things up. I count my female dog as the only other girl in my family! She is more of a lady than a normal dog!!

fivebabies
April 2nd, 2012, 10:50 AM
Awe, thanks for all the pink dust ladies! As you can tell I'm going to need it by looking at my sway. LOL

Thank PeonyPrincess! I hope you get your girl!!! :) Did you post a sway?...I'll go check it out.

atomic sagebrush
April 2nd, 2012, 03:08 PM
Looks great! Best of luck!!