PDA

View Full Version : How successful is the personalised plan?

EmmyRoo
April 2nd, 2012, 07:34 AM
Hi,
I'm a newbie, I have 2 gorgeous boys and am desperate to have a daughter. No. 3 will be our last baby so I want to make sure I do everything I can to sway pink. That way if I get another boy, I'll at least feel that I couldn't have done anything more and it must have just been meant to be.

DH & I plan to start our sway in the Autumn, so at the moment I'm just information-gathering and trying to decide what to do.

DH is a scientist and plans to read through all the scientific papers etc to decide which diet we should follow, as I'm so confused by all the different diets and methods, there's so much contradiction! :worry:

I usually hang around on the UK Babycentre forums, but people there often mention this site and thought I'd check it out. The Personalised Sway Plan looks great, like everything's taken care of for you. My question though is how successful is it? Do you have any statistics to say how many people who have followed it have got their desired gender and how many haven't? I'm not meaning to sound sceptical or rude, it's just that $75 is a lot of money to us and I want to know that if we decide to sign up, we're in with a very good chance of success.

Thanks for any help.

E. x

atomic sagebrush
April 2nd, 2012, 10:22 AM
No, not at all!!! We've only just begun this program in the last 6 weeks, so only just now begun to get positive pregnancy tests and I don't yet have the stats to give. People are conceiving on the plans (unlike some swaying methods, I always emphasize conception first and foremost rather than having people linger on swaying for months and even years. If you cannot get pregnant, you have no chance at your desired gender.) so at the very least I can promise that there is nothing in the plans that will prevent you from conceiving.

The straight facts on swaying is that there are no guarantees. The only method that guarantees gender is IVF/PGD.

The swaying info does seem contradictory but I can promise you that the info presented on THIS site all hangs together and is consistent. It is based on principles of evolutionary biology (Trivers Willard Hypothesis, Maternal Dominance Hypothesis) and research into maternal diet at Oxford University You are what your mother eats: evidence for maternal preconception diet influencing foetal sex in humans (http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/275/1643/1661.abstract) and several studies in maternal blood glucose and gender ratio done by Elissa Cameron, Melissa Larson, and others) and is supported by real world data and dozens if not hundreds of other studies done on maternal condition in a variety of mammals. It absolutely does contradict some info given on many/most other sites because the other sites base their sway on old wives' tales and outdated scientific theories that contradict real world evidence and/or have been repeatedly debunked in newer, better designed studies.

I would be happy to answer any questions and I'll provide you with a few links to help answer some of your questions.

Timing does not sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-discussion/7691-trouble-timing.html

The dubious history of O+12 and also the advantages vs. disadvantages http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-girl-best-practices/1291-o-12-part-1-history-o-12-a.html http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-girl-best-practices/1293-o-12-part-3-advantages-disadvantages-o-12-a.html

X and Y sperm are about the same size, swim the same speed, have the same electrical charges, and live the same amount of time http://genderdreaming.com/forum/science-behind-gender-swaying/1562-what-real-differences-between-x-sperm-y-sperm.html And no matter what you do, men make 50-50 X and Y sperm - there is no way to skew the gender ratio to make a man produce more of one than the other
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/sperm-qualities/552-guess-what-men-make-50-50-x-y-sperm.html

The case against calcium/magnesium (this is a three part essay with links in the first essay to the other two, be sure to read all three and the discussion after the essays, the third in particular, is also very helpful) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-girl/610-calcium-conundrum-controversial.html

Who is atomic sagebrush and what are the basic differences between swaying on Gender Dreaming vs. other sites?http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-discussion/7507-ig-vs-gd-swaying-whats-difference-who-atomic-sagebrush-anyway.html

We have been keeping an informal tally on stats of people who swayed on this site and here is what we have thus far (this site is little more than a year old so we don't have huge numbers just yet.) Keep in mind that each individual couple follows swaying advice to a greater or lesser extent and so it's not always as cut and dry as the numbers indicate - some people do very thorough sways and some do less extensive ones.

The letters IG after a name indicate a traditional sway, usually including the InGender diet (based largely on the French Gender Diet), douching, strict timing, taking/eating large amounts of calcium and magnesium while limiting strictly sodium and potassium. At the very least most of the IG style swayers did the IG Diet.

The letters LE after a name indicate that the swayers followed a Low Everything Diet which is my diet I designed based on principles of evolutionary biology, and that is the one that I personally advise swayers to use. Most of the LE swayers did not douche, did not follow strict timing, and did not take large amounts of calcium and magnesium.

You may wish to compare the success rates between LE and IG style sways to get a better handle on the data in terms of whether or not to purchase the plan - my approach is the Low Everything approach vs. the IG approach (traditional) and I think the numbers thus far show that LE is of equal if not greater effectiveness than the traditional sway.

PINK SWAYS THAT YIELDED OPPOSITES

bye beautiful (IG)
Stellaneedsasis (IG)
Charlieispy (IG)
2 Sweet lads (IG)
ShouldIhope (IG)
Wishing on a Star (IG)
Brat 23 (IG)
Maybepink3 (IG)
Tulips (IG)
Chocolate (lite LE)
Emmy2012 (LE)
annabel lee (LE)
bodhi (LE)
Jojo (does not believe in diet but did IG ions)
indigoviolet (did not sway)

PINK SWAYS THAT YIELDED DESIRED GENDER

Pixie Doll (IG)
Kandi/wingless (IG)
MKrantz (IG)
Glittergirl (IG)
Inglewood (identical twin girls) (IG)
Babydust (IG)
Babypink3 (IG)
sunset (IG)
Sassy (IG)
Babycakes (IG)
Isobellanext (IG)
sfb04(IG)
Doulamama (lite LE)
Hollyberry (lite LE)
Maggiepie (LE)
Zanacal (LE)
Lobella2 (LE)
Tweedledeedum (LE)
Lena (LE)
Happyheart (LE)
Belle (LE)
Jamie86(LE)
atomic sagebrush (LE)
Bejoux (LE plus cal and mag - she did eat LE otherwise)

blueaccord81
April 3rd, 2012, 08:54 AM
Hi EmmyRoo,

I am in the exact same boat as you - however I have 2 daughters and am desperate for a son. I am really wanting to hear some feed back from people that have used the service.

We wont be planning on trying until around November - when are you thinking of trying? I would love to hear what other natural swaying methods you have researched.

:) x

Flava
April 3rd, 2012, 10:21 AM
Well atomic you had your own plan lol and got a girl. I got a plan and we will see if it worked or not.

atomic sagebrush
April 3rd, 2012, 01:22 PM
Hi EmmyRoo,

I am in the exact same boat as you - however I have 2 daughters and am desperate for a son. I am really wanting to hear some feed back from people that have used the service.

We wont be planning on trying until around November - when are you thinking of trying? I would love to hear what other natural swaying methods you have researched.

:) x

Also wanted to point out that the personalized plans aren't guaranteed to be any more effective than doing your own research and planning your own sway is and all the information that goes into the sway plans is free for everyone with the exception of the diet which is in the Dream Members section for $1 a month/$12 a year.

The point of the personalized plans is more that some people (working moms and those with lots of kiddos) may simply not have enough time to do the research that goes into planning a sway. Since I"m already well versed in swaying, it's easy for me to do pretty quickly and can save people the hours of research if they do not have the time for it. :)

It also allows me a way to earn a small living while being able to continue to help people and work on the site for hours a day - otherwise I would have to be going to work and no longer be able to answer questions.

atomic sagebrush
April 3rd, 2012, 01:35 PM
Well atomic you had your own plan lol and got a girl. I got a plan and we will see if it worked or not.

Haha, good point Flava! I followed my own personalized plan and did get my DG! ;)

Ribbons
April 3rd, 2012, 01:38 PM
I also have a personalized plan, even though I did a TON of research (probably more than most), mainly because I wanted to verify that I was doing correctly what I already know! :) The plan is very helpful even if you DO have a lot of research under your belt, because it is easy to get caught up in things (and raise your testosterone levels in the process, which sways blue). There are so many ways to sway that it is very helpful to have someone else do a plan for you, if you are one of the types of people who worry and obsess (I certainly am one of those types!)

Also I wanted to support AS because she has done SO MUCH for me, and so many others on this site - the amount is such a small price to pay for the amount of support I've received!

atomic sagebrush
April 3rd, 2012, 04:10 PM
Thank you Ribbons!!!

clarabell
April 3rd, 2012, 06:02 PM
Wow this sounds interesting, I think when I come to say a personal plan sounds much easier and like you say takes the stress out of all the reseach. However if the sway doesn't work can we blame you Atomic? (only kidding) My two other sways were so lame when I read all the high tech stuff. On IG there is alot of talk about microscopes, whats you view about that on here? I think I would be rubbish at that as I can't even use the kids microscope !!! I was going to post a new thread ( but forgot how to, please someone remind me as I can't seem to see where to look, sorry I'm a techno - phobe ! ) I would like to sway pink in the future but now I am worried as we had an accident where the condom split and I had to take the morning after pill. Worried what if it doesn't work and I get BFP - not what I need so soon after DS3, who is still so young, and bet it would be another DS. Never taken it before, fingers crossed it works, as I'm a control freak and want to do the it my way. Sorry for the waffle, feel better now. x

atomic sagebrush
April 3rd, 2012, 06:49 PM
Actually Clara, I don't mind if people do blame me if it makes them feel better! :) We should give away atomic dartboards and people can throw things at my head if their sway doesn't work. :p

I don't believe in the microscopes. Trained lab technicians with years of experience cannot tell the difference between X and Y sperm and there is no way that people at home (esp. who desperately want to see a particular result to prove that their sway is working) are able to.

In order to start a new thread, go into whichever forum you'd like to post in, and there should be a button near the top that says, start new thread.

I hope that whatever comes to pass is the best result for you and your family.

EmmyRoo
April 4th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Wow, thanks for all the info Atomic! I'm hoping to get some time with DH at some point to go through all the articles and research papers to work out what's best to do. I appreciate your honesty in saying all the info is available to everyone, I also see the appeal of the plan though! I'm new to all this, a few weeks ago I was planning on going with shettles then i had a look on babycentre and discovered swaying! The volume of information is overwhelming and having someone else filter it all and come up with a plan sounds very tempting! I'm not sure DH will agree though as he'd probably prefer to research it all himself. He has problems with the "declining maternal condition" theory as he says surely that would mean poor countries in Africa for e.g. would be entirely populated by women by now if it were true. I see his point, we need to read it all for ourselves I think.

Blueaccord, we're probably going to start TTC in Sept, so the sway diet would start 6weeks before. I'm thinking probably the LE diet,.lowering ph, lowering sperm count and a small cut off as I can't quite let go of it! I may change my mind when I read the articles though!

E. X

atomic sagebrush
April 4th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Yes, I've heard that argument about declining maternal condition before and need to write something addressing it.

Nutshell version - a)countries in Africa DO have more daughters born than is statistically expected, consistently, year in and year out. In fact, most equatorial countries do (tend to be poorer than temperate climates). Also, many countries particularly in Asia and the Middle East, practice female infanticide that skews the gender ratio towards males so much that we really have no way of knowing what the true birth rate is.
b)Even in poorer countries and times of famine, there are vast differences in the amount of food resources different individuals have access to. In fact, it may very well be the case that in times of famine, some women who were in declining condition and might have been more "set" for girls to begin with, decline further and stop conceiving all together (or choose not to conceive due to lack of resources). Women who might have been neutral may decline and have more girls. Women who were in great physical condition, may decline and have girls or it may be that due to their individual wealth/health, they may continue having boys. One study in Africa found that women who conceived bosy during time of famine, had greater muscle mass than those who conceived girls. Point being, that anyone can (or who is WILLING to, because even in Africa, they have their ways) conceive to begin with during hard times may very well indicate that they are richer and/or in better health than others and may be preselected towards boys to begin with.
c)Declining condition does not always mean less access to food. People who don't eat much can be in great physical condition and another person can be overly nourished and be in poor condition. The reason why we lose weight to sway it because it's less reliable and much worse for health to try and gain weight for swaying. Tons of things outside of food resources have been proven to sway - exposure to chemicals, certain diseases, stress, smoking, increasing parental age, all sway by filling the prerequisite of declining maternal condition, even in someone who eats 3000 cals a day.
d)humanity has evolved for its entire existence eating very few calories - we can adjust and stay fertile even in a lower calorie environment. The whole idea that people need 2000 cals a day to survive on and foods from all four food groups, is new to the human experience. Most of our existence was spent subsisting on a few bites of half-eaten antelope carcass scavenged from some hyenas, a rotten banana, and some termites. We are GOOD at staying fertile and having babies on not a lot of calories, otherwise there would not be 7 billion of us.
e)Gender swaying can never be 100% or even close, because if it were, the human race would have died out a long time ago. Nor can it be easy to figure out - it MUST be mulitfactorial. Food resources are just one of many cues from the environment that our bodies interpret and use to "decide" which gender has the best shot of survival to reproduce. Luck has to play a part as well - my thinking is that you can up your odds with swaying (maybe even quite a lot) but Mother Nature has a vested interest in ensuring that there are always both boys and girls being born and she has her ways of making that happen!!

Flava
April 5th, 2012, 09:50 AM
clarabell- I did the microscope, msu on IG and did not got what I wanted. really waht you can see under the scope is a bunch of sperms swimming around like crazy and there is no way to tell which one is X or Y . I know IG guru claims you can tell but that's a big BS!

sugarNspice
April 5th, 2012, 02:40 PM
I think atomic is being too modest when she says that all the information that goes into the sway plans is freely available on the GD site (except for the diet)... I'm a smart person and a good researcher, but there's no way, simply no way, that I'll ever have the hours & hours of experience reading forum posts here and on IG that atomic has... which means that I'll never have as much knowledge of which swaying tactics have worked for others as she does. And I'll never be as well-versed in the actual scientific research as she is, because I have small children, and hopefully soon a new career, and will never have as much time to commit to it as she's already had.

And even if I WERE, for me it was worthwhile to spend $$ on the personalized sway plan, because I am so much more likely to stick with it than I would be if I had designed it myself (or if it were free). On the one hand, I'm much less stressed about swaying with the personalized plan, but on the other, I'm doing SUCH a better job of following it that I would have if it were free.

My family doesn't have a lot of money, so the cost of the plan certainly isn't negligible to us. But having the expertise and support of atomic to help me with my sway is well worth it.

Hopefully I'll get the result I want, too! :)

baabaa
April 5th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Hi, I just wanted to say that the personalized plan really is fantastic. I didn't have the time to read through all the posts of what people have done to come up with a plan, and I do find some of the information confusing, as people all put their own spin on swaying. Here are a few of the things I loved:
- the plan lists all the supps and the dosage. I just took it to a natural therapy store and gave them the list and they were able to grab everything I needed (too easy!)
- my questions were always answered with 24hours. I am on the other side of the world to Atomic, but would post my question and wake up to the reply.
- when I wanted to change something in the plan, Atomic was only too happy to give me advice on the best way to do it.
- I never felt stressed or daunted about the whole thing, I had a plan, I would just refer to that and it was easy.

I am very lucky to say that I am pregnant ( first month!) and who knows what this little bean will be, but even if it's another boy, I know I have done what I could to 'sway' my odds, and will always be so thankful to Atomic and this site for that.

Good luck with your swaying journey, whatever you decide to do xx

sugarNspice
April 10th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Just wanted to say that I completely agree with baabaa. I'm not pregnant yet, but the personal support I've gotten from atomic is amazing--she's so thoughtful and responsive, and answers all my questions, however obscure or silly, within a short period of time. Well worth the $$, and ever so helpful. It is so nice to feel that I am not on my own on this TTC/swaying adventure.

zanacal
April 10th, 2012, 05:23 PM
I'm almost tempted to have another baby so I can try this :D

atomic sagebrush
April 11th, 2012, 04:46 PM

I would only tell you to do exactly what you did the last time! :p

atomic sagebrush
April 11th, 2012, 04:51 PM
AS rocks and I recommend anyone who doesn't have the time to do research or gets stressed out or can get obsessive easily to have atomic help you with your personalized sway.

AS how long are you telling people to be on the diet? I am about a week away from my attempt and sort of shock how fast 6 weeks of the LE diet and about another week and half before that going veggie has gone by. I just keep going back and forth is this is enough time on the diet. I know I was reading something that said it takes 90 days for an egg to develop. I was on the spiro 90 days ago, but I was also eating meat. Does the spiro help block absorption of testosterone in the ovaries? This is what I am hoping wil make up for not being on the diet too long.

I tell people varying lengths of time depending on how much weight they have to lose, their age, and other factors. Between 2 weeks and 90 days and even more in the case of a couple people who had a large amount of weight to lose.

I do not personally believe in the whole idea of "egg priming" and so I do not think it's necessary to be on the diet for 90 days prior to swaying. I do not think the egg chooses bewteen X and Y sperm. I think something happens to sperm in between VJ and fertilization that favors conception by one gender over another...glucose, CM, capacitation rates...

It makes very little sense to me that evolution would favor any sway tactic that takes 90 days to work. Circumstances in the environment can change in a heartbeat and if you had enough food to sustain a boy pg 3 months ago, that says nothing about your ability to sustain a boy pg TODAY. your body doesn't want to take the risk on pg/birth for a gender unless it has the best shot at survival.

secretly sad
May 5th, 2012, 01:19 PM

Did you follow a diet plan from atomic sagebrush to conceive your dd? Thanks x

zanacal
May 5th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Did you follow a diet plan from atomic sagebrush to conceive your dd? Thanks x

Yes, I did the Low Everything diet. Here's the link to my sway:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway/5408-zanacals-girl-sway-its-girl.html

secretly sad
May 5th, 2012, 02:17 PM
Yes, I did the Low Everything diet. Here's the link to my sway:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway/5408-zanacals-girl-sway-its-girl.html

Thank you zanacal. So are you the first to confirm that atomic's sway method works? X

zanacal
May 5th, 2012, 03:07 PM
I'm not sure that I was the first - have you seen this thread comparing those who followed the IG diet and those that followed the LE diet?

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-girl/8682-who-swayed-ig-who-swayed-le-pink-version.html

Mochagirl
May 5th, 2012, 04:08 PM
The diet worked for me too!

Feeling Blue
May 23rd, 2012, 09:45 PM
Everything on here sounds so good. I found another swaying site here in Australia but they are very secretive and wont give out much detail but are happy to charge a premium price too. They are claiming to have an 87% success rate.... of course their website is down at the moment. Im more than happy to hand over money for a plan from this site though. Its so transparent which puts my mind at ease...

Cant wait to get on with the job soon :D

atomic sagebrush
May 24th, 2012, 10:09 AM
ALL our info is free to the public or available in the Dream Members section for $12 a year (the LE and HE Diet stuff).

The $ for the sway plan is for those people who do not have time to do the research or who just want an additional layer of reassurance and coaching.

Plus, just know that NBP and I so appreciate people purchasing the sway plans and the Dream Memberships because the money goes to keeping the site up and running (which is not cheap and otherwise NBP would have to fund out of pocket) and also gives me a small income so I can continue to do this as my job, rather than having to go to work. :)

secretly sad
May 29th, 2012, 06:05 AM
Atomic - do you have any more figures yet? Any more successful or unsuccessful outcomes? Many thanks x

Lassie1982
May 29th, 2012, 06:28 AM
No idea on success rates but just wanted to say i would gladly have paid even DOUBLE for the personalised sway plan.
WIthout a doubt THE BEST investment in the whole swaying / ttc journey.

the level of detail and planning is fantastic and really spells out the entire sway as easily as A, B, C, and is tailored to what YOU want, and what is likely to fit YOUR circumstance best.

There is an absolute minefield of information available one here, and elsewhere on the net, and yes, you could collect, study and make determinations for yourself for free....but to sort through fact from fiction, old news news to new news, proved and disproved theories would take you an eternity, and chances are you still wouldn't have all basis covered.
The best comparison i can make to it is this: If i have a sore, and need medication, I go to a dr who can diagnose what is best for me, pay for the service, get the right medicine and my sore heals.
Alternatively i could research, and try to accumulate years worth of experience and knowledge and make decision myself on what medicine i need. There is a slim chance i will get it right - but more then likely not.

Trust me, there is so much information out there, that the price of the swaying plan is no price at all when it means you will be getting a great shot at your dream gender, well armed with the best possible toolkit you could have :)

atomic sagebrush
May 29th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Atomic - do you have any more figures yet? Any more successful or unsuccessful outcomes? Many thanks x

AFAIK, no one who's bought a plan has found out gender yet. Here is what I have in terms of stats. Most of the people who swayed LE Diet, also did some/most of the other things I recommend.

One thing I hope people also consider when looking at stats is that people with the sway plans, most have gotten pregnant fairly quickly. This may not be a big deal to every person, but one of my main goals with the sway plans and swaying all together is that people conceive ideally within 3 months, and hopefully no longer than 6. I am trying to avoid the situation on some other sway sites where people take years to get pg and then STILL get opposites. So I personally think that quick conception times is also a measure of success because if you don't get pg, you have no chance at your DG either.

Note - I'm not going to keep this post updated so if you want the most current stats, those are available in the Dream Members section along with the discussion. If anyone sees anyone that needs to be added, please let me know.

Pink sways that yielded opposites

bye beautiful (IG)
Stellaneedsasis (IG)
Charlieispy (IG)
2 Sweet lads (IG)
ShouldIhope (IG)
Wishing on a Star (IG)
Brat 23 (IG)
Maybepink3 (IG)
Tulips (IG)
Nini (IG)
loveydovey (IG and also took prenatals)
Deaks (IG)
sallygal (IG)
our3sons(IG)
Chocolate (lite LE)
Emmy2012 (LE)
annabel lee (LE)
bodhi (LE)
4boys (LE)
Jojo (does not believe in diet but did IG ions and used Sylk)
indigoviolet
Rainbowflower (LE with B6)
HappyLea(LE)

PINK SWAYS THAT YIELDED DESIRED GENDER

Pixie Doll (IG)
Kandi/wingless (IG)
MKrantz (IG)
Glittergirl (IG)
Inglewood (identical twin girls) (IG)
Babydust (IG)
Babypink3 (IG)
sunset (IG)
Sassy (IG)
Babycakes (IG)
Isobellanext (IG)
SFB04(IG)
auroara (IG/LE - ate dairy but stayed within LE guidelines, no cal-mag supps)
Doulamama (lite LE)
Hollyberry (lite LE)
Bethiew (lite LE but did eat full fat dairy)
Maggiepie (LE)
Zanacal (LE)
Lobella2 (LE)
Tweedledeedum (LE)
Lena (LE)
Happyheart (LE)
Belle (LE)
Jamie86(LE)
atomic sagebrush (LE)
Bejoux (LE plus cal and mag - she did eat LE otherwise)
Mochagirl(LE)
hopingforagal(LE)
Dreamingpink(LE with cranberry supps)

BLUE SWAYS THAT YIELDED OPPOSITES

Begonia (HE)

boyjoy (IG)
Deb H (IG)
Babydes(IG)
Freya (IG)
Cheekymoo (IG)
gizmo(had some elements of HE but followed IG mineral recommendations)
SpicytunaSushi (had some elements of HE but more IG)
Iluvmyman (IG - her sway is not in the sway section, it's here Iluvmman's TTC Boy Sway Plan for May 2011)

I do not have much info about the following three sways.

Sunnyebsh (found a couple of her posts on IG and she did an IG style sway.)

Grasshopper (I'm not sure she ever posted a specific sway - she got pg after only a couple weeks.)

Kris 217 (this is kind of a special case because she had unusual circumstances for conception, so not sure that we should include this sway for or against either approach even if we do get more info.)

BLUE SWAYS THAT YIELDED DESIRED GENDER

Aqua (did IG but did not have super high sodium and potassium intake)
Daisyfay(IG)
Luvncamrin (IG)
Roonarpia (IG)
Proudmummy26 (IG)
My 3 girls(IG)
My Fab Children (elements of both but more IG)
Tinkerbell (IG)
Just Kim (IG)
Iyamaryam (IG)

Tink18 (HE)
Chunksta (HE)
3pink1blue(HE)
WashingtonPromise(HE)
ELP (HE)
Anissa'sHope (both, but more HE)
Bumblebee(HE)
TTC5(HE)
ams (HE, limited calcium and ate more salt but didn't track mag)

alexis2007(did not diet but took prenatal, B6, and high dose folic acid.)

atomic sagebrush
May 29th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Thank you Lassie!! :heart:

Mum23boys
July 5th, 2012, 04:52 PM
I also have a personalized plan, even though I did a TON of research (probably more than most), mainly because I wanted to verify that I was doing correctly what I already know! :) The plan is very helpful even if you DO have a lot of research under your belt, because it is easy to get caught up in things (and raise your testosterone levels in the process, which sways blue). There are so many ways to sway that it is very helpful to have someone else do a plan for you, if you are one of the types of people who worry and obsess (I certainly am one of those types!)

Also I wanted to support AS because she has done SO MUCH for me, and so many others on this site - the amount is such a small price to pay for the amount of support I've received!

DO U KNOW WHAT - I SECOND THIS BIG STYLE !!! - I have only been on here abut a week and must have asked over 50 questions already and always had a response within 24 hours that alone makes me want to contribute financially to atomic for taking her time out to help me and the plan ( when i can afford to get it - which i will ) even if it tells me what i know its confirmation to me that I am right and that peace of mind and back up is worth it as Im such a worrier !!

Mochagirl
July 5th, 2012, 04:59 PM
I agree! Unfortunately, the personalised plans didn't exist when I was swaying (or I would have bought one for sure!), but atomic was so supportive, patient and helpful through my many, many months of swaying that I almost feel like she should bill me retroactively! :bigsmile:

atomic sagebrush
July 6th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Awww thanks ladies! Honestly, I wish I could just help everyone for free but this allows me to do this as my job rather than having to go to work!! :) It's very rewarding.

aroundtheworld
July 6th, 2012, 03:58 PM
If I get a BFN this weekend, I'm buying a sway plan ASAP! So excited! :D

Salsa
August 26th, 2012, 02:29 AM
Everything on here sounds so good. I found another swaying site here in Australia but they are very secretive and wont give out much detail but are happy to charge a premium price too. They are claiming to have an 87% success rate.... of course their website is down at the moment. Im more than happy to hand over money for a plan from this site though. Its so transparent which puts my mind at ease...

Hi feeling Blue,
Im also from Perth!
I havent heard about the site you're talking about, but I just LOVE this site!! I think Atomic is amazing. Everything she says makes so much sense.
Ive just sent her my questionaire, so Im looking forward to getting my sway plan soon!
All the best for your sway, have you attempted yet?
Always nice to chat to someone close to home
x x

Butterfly Spirit
August 26th, 2012, 04:20 AM
Awww thanks ladies! Honestly, I wish I could just help everyone for free but this allows me to do this as my job rather than having to go to work!! :) It's very rewarding.

I don't think anyone should complain about you having this as your job so you can stay home with your children. I remember that when you and I met we butted heads right from the start, and everything I knew about timing and Dr. Landrum Shettle's Method went right out the window! I decided to completely trust you and take your advice. I am glad I did and I am sure that my babies were both conceived RIGHT next to ovulation if not on ovulation day.. and Shettles would say that they both would have been BOYS. I'm so glad that I opened my heart and mind to all you've told me. I can thank you for the DD that I can't wait to confirm that I am carrying. You put SO many hours into researching the current methods of swaying and you help everyone individually and answer any questions they have without ever getting frustrated. You never stop helping the women of this site, so I'm VERY greatful for what you do, and I'm SO glad that I met you Atomic!
You are such a blessing and wonderful woman through and through. :HH:

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 28th, 2012, 01:20 PM
I agree Butterfly. I purchased a plan and am glad I did. I love this site, and Atomic, you are amazing!!! I'm so glad you got your little girl and thank you for helping others try to get the gender they desire. I pray I have a pink bean in here, but if I don't, I know I did what I felt comfortable doing...and that's more than I ever did before. Congrats again Butterfly. Enjoy the high!!!

BabyGirl4Me
October 1st, 2012, 12:02 AM
Any new updates on the success rate of the personalized plan? If so, where are they being posted? Thanks!!

atomic sagebrush
October 2nd, 2012, 11:27 AM
All stats are posted in the Dream Members section (if you aren't a Dream Member you won't be able to use this link, sorry.)

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-girl/8682-who-swayed-ig-who-swayed-le-pink-version.html

There still have been only a few pg from the sway plans so far and most have not found out gender yet.

Blueplease
October 15th, 2012, 08:20 AM

Hi there.. I have just started a blue sway with the help if AS. Just reading up on everything and wondered if you swayed and are pregnant. If so was it a successful blue sway. Thanks

atomic sagebrush
October 15th, 2012, 02:41 PM
All stats are posted in the Dream Members section (if you aren't a Dream Member you won't be able to use this link, sorry.)

There still have been only a few pg from the sway plans so far and most have not found out gender yet.

I must have been in a hurry when I wrote this LOL

So far the pink swayers on this site doing LE Diet are about 2/3 success, 1/3 opposites, and blue swayers is more 70% success, 30% opposite.

mariposa
November 10th, 2012, 01:56 PM
I do not personally believe in the whole idea of "egg priming" and so I do not think it's necessary to be on the diet for 90 days prior to swaying. I do not think the egg chooses bewteen X and Y sperm. I think something happens to sperm in between VJ and fertilization that favors conception by one gender over another...glucose, CM, capacitation rates...

It makes very little sense to me that evolution would favor any sway tactic that takes 90 days to work. Circumstances in the environment can change in a heartbeat and if you had enough food to sustain a boy pg 3 months ago, that says nothing about your ability to sustain a boy pg TODAY. your body doesn't want to take the risk on pg/birth for a gender unless it has the best shot at survival.

Sorry the interrumpcion but I was reading this post and find it....so, do you, atomic, think the egg doesnŽt choose between x and y? :worry: I think I have read X and Y are both charged in a different protein way, so wouldnŽt be possible to choose between them? I thought with the clomid, for example, apart from thicken the CM, it does "something" that makes the egg more auspicious to choose an "X"....:pinksperm:
ItŽs just that seeing this picture (or any like this) makes me think about when an egg is completely surounded by spermies, which will be the criterion to choose between X and Y? Will be possible -in a super hard core sway, or naturally by some women- to be the egg achieved only by X or do always a XY mix achieved the egg?
Probably thereŽs no an answer... but I really thouht the egg in fact, was who choose.... :think:
This image depresses me, because I can see how difficoult it is ..... :tissue:

http://www.kalipedia.com/kalipediamedia/cienciasnaturales/media/200704/17/delavida/20070417klpcnavid_391.Ies.SCO.jpg

atomic sagebrush
November 10th, 2012, 05:08 PM
The idea that X and Y are differently charged has been debunked. Whatever is swaying, it's not a difference in charges. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/science-behind-gender-swaying/1562-what-real-differences-between-x-sperm-y-sperm.html

I personally do not think the egg chooses the sperm. If that were true, we would see all one gender with twins/multiples and also everyone that goes high tech would get all the same gender babies. In addition, if the egg was choosing sperm, then things that your husband does would make no difference and it has been proved that some things husbands do can change the gender ratio of their babies by quite a bit.

I think it is something or many things, that happens to the sperm along the way from the time they're made until they reach the egg that is swaying gender. Sperm can communicate with each other in some strange way that we do not understand, and some sperm are always "awake" and ready to fertilize an egg while others are "sleeping"...when the awake sperm die off, some of the the sleeping ones wake up while others stay asleep - and that ~may~ be swaying for gender somehow, if the awake sperm are mostly X, you would be more likely to have a girl.

There ~may~ be some element to an egg that could make it more easily penetrated by X or Y. My guess is that it has to do with the thickness and texture of the eggshell and the shape of the heads of the sperm, but that's just a guess.

I do not think it is possible or will ever be possible to sway with 100% accuracy - I think all we can do is encourage the conception of one gender over the other. If it was possible to get 100%, the whole human race would have died out a long time ago.

I think there's always an XY mix that reaches the egg, but it may be more XX than XY sometimes, and/or then something about the egg may make it easier for X or Y to win the race, but it is always possible for either.

mariposa
November 10th, 2012, 05:15 PM
You have clarified it very well, thank you atomic!IŽll try to keep the faith :bigsmile:

update to add I just found some interestings thing about the egg. I post you there (in the link above). IŽll be very grateful if you could give me your opinion!

SophiaRose
December 14th, 2012, 05:01 PM
I'm new and looking to sway pink, all really interesting! I've messaged you atomic! :-)

Cjjagger
March 6th, 2016, 11:48 PM
I'm in the same boat as you. Pregnant with my second son, and feel like I'd be missing something if I never had a daughter. I'm relying on natural methods as the IVF is not an affordable option. Hope you get a reply from others so I can follow. ;) Good luck with a girl in the future! ;)

atomic sagebrush
March 8th, 2016, 11:28 PM
Just let me know what you need, CJ! Welcome to the site! :)