PDA

View Full Version : Docs? Cycle average? Any other advice?

Possible pink?
April 2nd, 2012, 06:02 PM
Hello! I am new here and looking for advice! We are traveling to do Pgd in the fall. I have consults set up with dr kustin in Seattle, and by phone with dr Lin and dr potter in ORange County, CA. Anyone have experience with these docs? Recommendations? How many cycles is average? What is total cost? My husband says 3 tries and we are out. I'm nervous and anxious about the process. Any advise or words would be greatly appreciated. Even which doc to pursue!

nuthinbutpink
April 2nd, 2012, 07:30 PM
First, if you become a memeber here, your consult with Dr Potter is free. Dream Members get free consults.

You also get $1,000 off your cycle with him, so $11,200 for one cycle with GSN.

Most of our HT community is in the member forum. We have several Dr Lin gals too. Not sure one your Seattle RE.

Possible pink?
April 2nd, 2012, 11:49 PM
Thank you! Am I a member? How do you become one? From your experience and reading posts...more success with Dr. Potter or Dr. linn? Thx again for taking the time to write me! It's so nice to have people to ask questions and talk to!

Possible pink?
April 2nd, 2012, 11:51 PM
Oh one more thing...what's GSN? And how much are Meds ave. on top of cycle?

Orchid
April 3rd, 2012, 11:41 AM
Hi there, if you can see a Paid Subscription on the top click on that and you will see a $12 Dream Member option.

Also, if you go through the threads in the private HT forum you will get a lot of information. Meds depends on your age and dosage will vary accordingly. I think it varies from 3K-5K.