PDA

View Full Version : Would BD tonight be "too much" in the girl zone?

Kiara
April 4th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Hi! I got a positive opk test the day before yesterday. Yesterday it was even stronger (the test line was stronger than then control line, the day before the lines had the same strenght) Today it is still positive (this morning) and I was wondering if bd tonight might be too much "o+12" zone? We did it the day before yesterday when the test was positive but not as strong as yesterday. Wanted to do it yesterday but dh can't (or doesn't want) every day.

Zivic-Bubac
April 4th, 2012, 01:09 PM
I would def do it tonight to seal the deal :agree:
BDing every other day is recommended when TTC :xy: (sperm count etc.)

Kiara
April 4th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Thanks!Then tonight it is;-)

atomic sagebrush
April 4th, 2012, 06:45 PM
i would def. attempt tonight. The first test may have been a bit of a fade in since it got darker, and today might be O Day.

Cinss
April 4th, 2012, 07:00 PM
go for it, and get "girl zone" out of your mind ;)

Kiara
April 4th, 2012, 07:11 PM
go for it, and get "girl zone" out of your mind ;)

Hehe I don't believe in timing anymore after reading here, but now I heard a lot of times about the o+12 for girls.:-) Thanks for all your answers!!

Kiara
April 4th, 2012, 07:36 PM
An other question; If the opk was strong the day before yesterday, even stronger yesterday and today strong again but not as strong as yesterday ( with strong I mean strong that looks positive) Did I most likely o:ed yesterday then?

atomic sagebrush
April 5th, 2012, 11:33 AM
There is no way to know for sure unfortunately!!

OPK only can tell us that we have a lot of LH in our system, not what our body's response to that LH was or is going to be. You can have positive OPK and not even ovulate! So it could either be that you started to release LH before the egg was quite ready to go and it took another couple days for the egg to actually pop so your body kept making LH. Or, it could be that your body didn't get the message that you had ovulated and kept making LH for a little while after ovulation. it could even be that you released two eggs a few hours apart, so this caused a longer LH surge than usual.

Kiara
April 5th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Thanks!