PDA

View Full Version : Superior ART- Any International gals looking at cycling or about to start?

nuthinbutpink
January 22nd, 2011, 07:51 AM
We would love to hear from you! Certainly some of you stay closer to home like I did and cycle at Superior ART? If you would like some support, please feel free to post!:luck:

grasshopper
January 22nd, 2011, 09:12 PM
I am looking at cycling...nothing confirmed yet though...still weighing it up and waiting for their stats to be available in March...maybe cycling June/July.

nuthinbutpink
January 22nd, 2011, 09:15 PM
What are their published stats? Can I find them online? June will be here before you know it!

grasshopper
January 23rd, 2011, 02:02 AM
No real published stats...I phoned Sydney IVF about 10 months ago and got SART's stats for a few months but their official up-to-date ones have just recently been done (according to SIVF)...SART say they won't be publically available until March.
I know June will be here in a few blinks...I am having a hard time getting my DH to move on taking leave from work etc and it is very frustrating to say the least.

erika
February 5th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Hi I fly out tomorrow I will be monitored on the 9th then again on the 14th then egg collection around the 15th or 17th then transfer on the 20th ot 22nd to get pregnant with a beautiful healthy baby boy. Stats for me are %40 33 year old normal fertile couple.

PlanB
February 6th, 2011, 12:07 AM
Erika please know I am hoping this will work for you more than you can imagine.

twins2
February 7th, 2011, 02:59 AM
Hi there guys I am new on the post I dont know if grasshopper and plan B remember me from in-gender.com. I was planning on going to SART as well and then our finances fell through. Well hubby wanted to try naturally one more time we even timed the ovulation and everything, well I am pregnant again and due in April and yes with another beautiful girl. We have made the desion to do PGD at the end of the year, we had our heart set on Bangkok but all this reading I am doing now about all these failed attempts has really scared me off. Are you heading back for another cycle grasshopper?

grasshopper
February 7th, 2011, 04:56 AM
Of course I remember you twins...I am happy to hear that you are due to have a new addititon to your family...and can relate to your concerns about SART. We have still not set anything in concrete but our other plans have fallen through and it looks now as though we will head back to Bangkok...maybe sometime in June/July. I am waiting to hear their recent stats which are supposed to be made public in March...fingers crossed they will reflect a much better success rate than it appears. Regardless, I can't see us heading to the US as logistically it is just really difficult for us.
Welcome back to the PGD rollercoaster and I hope you have had a healthy pregnancy with your baby girl.

grasshopper
February 7th, 2011, 04:57 AM
Good Luck Erika.

twins2
February 7th, 2011, 06:43 AM
I too hope the stats are good for Bangkok because we are very keen to do PGD at the end of this year. Bangkok is just so much affordable for us and it is so much easier to have the monitoring through Sydney Ivf. I have to have another ceaser I have already had 2 so this will be my third with my 4th daughter. My Dr said that 6 months is enough time for me to heal since I have never had a natural birth or even gone into labour. The twins were at 33 weeks and my second daughter was 38 weeks and this one will be the same.
Are you planning to take the whole family or will it just be hubby and you? Would'nt it be just a dream if they made gender selection legal in Australia this year. I have filled out every petition on any site I could find to legalise gender selection in Australia just hopeing that some miracle will happan.

twins2
February 7th, 2011, 06:44 AM
Where is Erica going for PGD?

PlanB
February 8th, 2011, 03:05 AM
Don't think gs will be made legal anytime soon.

Re superior art I understand your concerns. It infuriates me because I know they can make it happen. They apparently use the same lab procedures as at Sydney ivf and syd ivf has better stats on it than anyone.

I do want to point out hrc has had a lot of negatives. Cloverbear was one of the few ohw Australians I can think of. Bingo and my3sons both went to superior art first which gives them an advantage because the docs have prev results to go by.

I do think it's an individual thing. Some people like the idea of having lots of meds control the cycle whereas some are happy with the basics.

I really do not know why syd ivf would back superior if they weren't 100% confident.

Erica is going to superior art.

Gosh I hope some1 falls preg at superior art soon. It's too devastating.

erika
February 9th, 2011, 10:25 AM
HI I saw Dr S today after taking 200units of Puragon for6 days he has now bumped me up to 300 units of Puragon untill I see him again on the 14th I have 10 follical and oly 4 large ones!! Do you think this is enough Puragon ????????

Lillylolly
February 9th, 2011, 04:01 PM
erika, you should join us in the private area for PGD/IVF!

erika
February 9th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Hi we are here with our children and so far so good the thai people are super kid friendly and there is so much to do here for children. Babysitter are around $8 per hour. Dod anyone transfer 2 embreyos? Orjust the one?

ladybird
February 13th, 2011, 04:14 AM
Hi all, I've just joined this site over from IG. We are thinking of cycling soon and SART would be more affordable since we'll probably take the whole family. I'm SO hoping this all works for you Erika and you'll give us all hope!

PlanB
February 13th, 2011, 07:14 AM
Welcome ladybird :)

nuthinbutpink
February 13th, 2011, 07:19 AM
Welcome Ladybird! So glad you joined!!

twins2
February 13th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Welcome to the pgd rollercoaster ladybird

ladybird
February 14th, 2011, 01:13 AM
Thank you ladies - Im excited and scared all at the same time! But nice to be here where others understand :happy: