PDA

View Full Version : Grasping at straws

4BOYS
April 4th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Ok so im still obsessing of my nub pic , so i drew lines to show the nubs angle with spine , im not sure if this is right but if the lower spine was more parallel than how my bubs is laying would that make the nub more parallel also , i know i know, im grasping at straws right ?

KnockYourBallsOff
April 4th, 2012, 08:04 PM
I sorry...I don't see a nub...no guess from me :( Good luck! Hope you get that girl!

nuthinbutpink
April 4th, 2012, 08:07 PM
Here is what I see. I took the example pic from the baby2see website and put it on top of yours with lines I see from nub and the end of the spine for you. Just a guess so don't place too much importance on this!

myGirl
April 4th, 2012, 08:23 PM
I think your nub is in line with the spine. Definitely a good chance it is a girl. :heart:

Myloves
April 5th, 2012, 01:12 AM
I still think you have a chance of getting a girl as well.

TTC5
April 5th, 2012, 02:30 AM
Very good chance of a girl :)

mysixpack
April 5th, 2012, 08:29 AM
Is that thin white line the Nub? If so maybe girl. Idk. Not too sure though.

auroara78
April 5th, 2012, 10:17 AM
I'm going to go with a lean girl guess

Foxy
April 5th, 2012, 03:26 PM
I have a feeling we are not seeing the full nub here. Based on your other pics as well I'm going to lean blue. Really hope I'm wrong though.

4BOYS
April 5th, 2012, 06:31 PM
Thanks everyone ,im not feeling very positive about it but im praying for a miracle :pray:

I have a feeling we are not seeing the full nub here. Based on your other pics as well I'm going to lean blue. Really hope I'm wrong though.
is there anything i can play around with ie contrast /brightness to really getter a better veiw of the nub ?

Flava
April 6th, 2012, 08:38 AM
:DD:?

Cinss
April 6th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Some nub shots have the fork thing on the end, and are clearly girls, then some have the blob on the end and are clearly boys. Unfortunatly i dont see either on this pic so it is hard to guess. I hpoe it turns out to be a girl for you.

4BOYS
April 6th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Some nub shots have the fork thing on the end, and are clearly girls, then some have the blob on the end and are clearly boys. Unfortunatly i dont see either on this pic so it is hard to guess. I hpoe it turns out to be a girl for you.

yeah with my boys they had a line with a blob attached to it, like a scoop of icecream lol, this one had no fork or blob during the scan and i have zoomed in and played with contrast brightness on the pic and when i zoom in i can see a zig zag shape and thin line above the nub ?????????

TTC5
April 6th, 2012, 08:06 PM
I really hope this is a girl xx

girlmom
April 6th, 2012, 08:28 PM
im going with team blue but like foxy said, i hope im wrong and its a girl.

4BOYS
April 6th, 2012, 08:49 PM

Thanks ,so do u think that thin line and zig zag thingy is part of nub ??

TTC5
April 6th, 2012, 11:48 PM

I'm thinking boy too, I'm sorry :(

Bumblebee
April 7th, 2012, 02:27 PM
aww your scan photo looks so much like mine!! I can't see a nub though that double line could be part of the leg or cord, I hope you get your girl though!!