Cloverbear
April 4th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Please vote you dont have to comment

:pray:

Jany1025
April 4th, 2012, 08:12 PM
Please vote you dont have to comment

:pray:

Are you talking about this FB poll? If so I just voted!

60 Minutes Australia asked a question.

Should selecting your baby's gender be illegal in Australia?

Ribbons
April 4th, 2012, 09:12 PM
I voted!!

Here is the poll for anyone else who needs the link:
https://www.facebook.com/60Minutes9
(scroll down and look for the question "Should selecting your baby's gender be illegal in Australia?")

PS > some of the comments in the thread before that one are outright ignorant... ugh.

Cloverbear
April 5th, 2012, 12:04 AM
thanks girls

And check out Anya she is just a bully

Myloves
April 5th, 2012, 03:00 AM
Wow, Anya is very rude and very judgemental, isn't she? I mean, having a desire for a gender is real and we all know it but sadly it's very easy for those who haven't suffered GD to get all self-righteous on others who have. Don't let her get you down Clover, she is clearly too ignorant to be worth arguing with.

Lotte
April 5th, 2012, 01:10 PM
By the way Cloverbear, what's your secret, you look so good after 8 pregnancies!

4BOYS
April 9th, 2012, 07:16 AM
We need 47 more votes in favour of gender selection in australia to even up the votes who dont want it here get family/friends to vote also VOTE VOTE VOTE

dreaming pink after 3 DS
April 9th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Where do we vote? Is this the vote on facebook? Does that mean it will come up on your facebook page that you voted on that topic???

Ribbons
April 9th, 2012, 04:26 PM
DP - Here is the poll: https://www.facebook.com/60Minutes9 (scroll down and look for the question "Should selecting your baby's gender be illegal in Australia?")

Yes, it will post on your facebook page, but you can delete it from your page.

dreaming pink after 3 DS
April 11th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Thanks ribbons

Belle
April 11th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Could I vote for you elsewhere? I don't have facebook

my4leafclover
April 11th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Hey clover, I am curious. Did you use Microsort? They didn't mention it and I am curious if it was on purpose...

fourlads
April 22nd, 2012, 01:31 AM
Just watched your 60 minutes online. It aired in NZ last week. Thanks you so much for articulating what those with GD carry in their hearts every day. Your story helped my husband understand how I have felt much of the last 5 years. He has now come on board with the idea of HT which is hugely exciting for us. Thanks you for being so courageous to tell your heartfelt story

AJG
August 28th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Hi Clover Bear, only recently watched your 60 mins story and wanted to congratulate you on having the determination to get through it all. I bet you still pinch yourself with 2 little girls!!!

I'm an aussie mum from Sydney who is keen to embark on the process but wondered whether you have a blog or could share some tips and tricks for beginners?

nuthinbutpink
August 28th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Hi ALG. We have a large Member HT section with current cyclers and HT Guide. There's a ton of information and lots of other Aussies cycling. You can get a free consult with Dr Potter if you become a member too!

AJG
August 28th, 2012, 11:38 PM
Thanks nuthinbutpink - seems I can only pay for membership through is this correct?

AJG
August 28th, 2012, 11:38 PM
Thanks nuthinbutpink - seems I can only pay for membership through paypal is this correct?