PDA

View Full Version : Today is my due date

Jojogirl
April 5th, 2012, 01:50 PM
I lost my angel at 18 weeks and today is the day he was due. I can't believe how much has happened in the months since he passed away. I ordered a weeping cherry tree to plant in my backyard so I'll always remember him. *sigh*

Lotte
April 5th, 2012, 01:58 PM
Big hugs for you Jojogirl.
That's a nice "memorial" your weeping cherry tree.
Your angels will always be in your heart and in your head....

(my due date was supposed to be april 19th. 2012, my 3rth M/C)

nuthinbutpink
April 5th, 2012, 02:01 PM
I'm sorry.

girlmom
April 5th, 2012, 02:13 PM
i lost my little girl a week ago easter sunday. it was very hard on the kids so every year so get bunches of balloons which we send up to heaven. we blow bubbles at the park which float up to heaven. then we docorate the park with sidewalk chalk. all so their sister will have toys in heaven. then we go home and i give each child a cupcake with a birthday candle on top. we sing happy birthday and all the kids make a wish. it kinda helps to replace sad memories with happy ones. hugs im so sorry for your loss, im having a tough week myself.

Foxy
April 5th, 2012, 03:09 PM
I'm so sorry, Jo (((Hugs))). The cherry tree is a nice way of remembering your sweet little angel. My due date is coming up soon too and it's hard.

Girlmom - that is such a special way of remembering your little girl and for the girls to remember their sister. xx

fresas
April 6th, 2012, 11:53 PM
So, so sorry. My heart breaks for you.

Myloves
April 7th, 2012, 12:28 AM
:hugs: Your angel is safe in heaven.

Myloves
April 7th, 2012, 12:29 AM
i lost my little girl a week ago easter sunday. it was very hard on the kids so every year so get bunches of balloons which we send up to heaven. we blow bubbles at the park which float up to heaven. then we docorate the park with sidewalk chalk. all so their sister will have toys in heaven. then we go home and i give each child a cupcake with a birthday candle on top. we sing happy birthday and all the kids make a wish. it kinda helps to replace sad memories with happy ones. hugs im so sorry for your loss, im having a tough week myself.

Hugs, girlmom - your girls sound like sweethearts :awe:.

TTC5
April 7th, 2012, 12:42 AM
Cyber hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Happy Due Date Birthday to your little Angel xx

Mochagirl
April 7th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Sorry I missed this on the day you posted. Thinking of you, and I love your idea of planting a tree as a memorial :HH:.

atomic sagebrush
April 7th, 2012, 09:41 AM
I'm so sorry Jo. Thinking of you.

zanacal
April 7th, 2012, 10:36 AM
I'm sorry Jo, big {hugs)

Flava
April 7th, 2012, 01:30 PM
http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2036/2036214zztdpuew40.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)