PDA

View Full Version : 1

Juniebjones
April 5th, 2012, 04:29 PM

atomic sagebrush
April 6th, 2012, 01:41 PM
I would totally put my faith in that combo and not test pH.

Juniebjones
April 6th, 2012, 02:00 PM

atomic sagebrush
April 6th, 2012, 02:16 PM
That is PLENTY of weight loss. I do not think you should try to get down to 143, that's REALLY thin for your height!!

I really think that your sway has been the most thorough of any I've ever seen. Of course, as we all know that's no guarantee, but I think you can feel great about that sway because you have left no stone unturned.

The calcium in the Chitosan is something to consider, if it concerns you, then use Metamucil instead. I personally don't think it matters but there has not been enough study done to really tell how well absorbed that type of calcium really even is.

Juniebjones
April 6th, 2012, 02:36 PM

zanacal
April 6th, 2012, 03:52 PM
I just wanted to chime in that I took Chitosan with every meal (ie. not just once a day) for most of the time I was on the LE diet.

Juniebjones
April 6th, 2012, 04:56 PM

atomic sagebrush
April 7th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Psyllium husk is ok but be warned that it is a common allergen for people (Chitosan is too but at least people expect that.)

Take your fiber before a meal containing fats. If it has no fats, there's no point in taking the fiber - other than regularity of course.

I agree about the milk and androgens. Milk is BAD for raising blood sugar and as a result, testosterone, in people who are sensi to that. I think one of my friends did herself permanent harm drinking tons of whole milk on IG Diet several years ago and now she's on Metformin!!

You know I totally agree with letting go on pH. It just can't be that important or no one would ever naturally get baby girls...or boys...because no one's pH at ovulation is ever naturally 4.5 and neither is semen pH!

Thanks so much and good luck!!!

zanacal
April 7th, 2012, 10:32 AM
It doesn't say anything about calcium on the packet!

IsabelB23
November 8th, 2012, 08:06 AM
Hi,

Im planing on swaing pink this month.
I have taken calcium and mag supp (100% daily dosage), stopped between O and AF because I don't know if I got pregnant last month and don't want to harm the baby with too much minerals he doesn't need.
I don't eat redmeat, tomatoes, potatoes... and eat a lot of veggie food, with fish or chicken/turkey.
Planning on DTD 3 days before O and O+12h.
Didn't know if I should get aci-jel since everyone talks about it as the perfect girl sway. Can I use it as a lube? I will use rephresh every 3 days, 12h to 30min before dtd and right after dtd. Should I combine it with aci jel? eveyone sais it has a factor that helps girl swing, that is acetic acid... what do you think?
And how about milk??? I thought i should drink as many milk as I should and yogurts.... do you have any thing written for a good girl swing?

looking forward to you answers,
thank you

atomic sagebrush
November 8th, 2012, 09:57 PM
First of all, a warning for your overall health - NEVER stop any vitamin or mineral cold turkey. Your body needs them to operate, and it can get used to megadoses and it can be bad for you and for a baby on board to stop them all of a sudden like that.

I personally suggest dropping the fish, chicken, and turkey and going fully vegetarian for your sway... I know that's not the IG way, but we've been having good luck with it and it got me my girl!

Before you decide what to do with timing, have a read of this: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-discussion-ttc-boy-girl-home-swaying-info/7691-trouble-timing.html

I don't think acijel is a great lube really. Sylk is better (which is why I recommend it.) I am not sold on acetic acid doing anything magical and I've seen unsuccessful sways using Acijel in addition to success stories.

I do not believe calcium sways pink and I really really do not think unlimited amounts of milk are good for pink - there are so many nutrients in milk. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-girl/610-calcium-conundrum-controversial.html

A good summary of the type of diet some of us have had success with is here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-girl/16780-low-everything-diet-nutshell-version.html

IsabelB23
November 9th, 2012, 12:44 PM
What about filling the hubby with calcium and magnesium so it will help the x sperm? it is saids these two minerals help x sperm..

NCBeachyGrl
November 9th, 2012, 06:33 PM
AS - it really seems like there are a lot of successful sways with Acijel. I know you saw the results more on IG. Do you think it is something worth adding the next time I sway?

wannagirl21
November 9th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Hi guys! Since I have given up testing ph, I am wondering about using the Rephresh (every 3 days and 12 hours before attempt) with the Aci-jel together before my attempt which will be around 1 day before O- to 12 hours before O. If I am not testing pH should I just put my faith in the Rephresh with a little aci-jel an hour before my attempt and not worrying about any pH spiking? I will be taking benadryl and zyrtec too and hubby will be taking some sudafed too an hour before our attempt.

I'm new to this stuff but that is my plan that tracking your ph sounds like a pain and I have two boy's running around and I don't want to deal with that. Thanks that helps me out that your doing that now I don't feel like the only one.:happy:

atomic sagebrush
November 13th, 2012, 06:03 PM
I didn't test mine either, after having gotten DS 4 with pH of 4.5 and checking it 3-4 times a day, it kinda soured me on it! :agree:

atomic sagebrush
November 13th, 2012, 06:04 PM
What about filling the hubby with calcium and magnesium so it will help the x sperm? it is saids these two minerals help x sperm..

Yes, that's what "they" say!

We have some stats that seem to indicate that DH taking cal-mag did not sway at all, so if you would like to add it in for DH, it doesn't seem to sway blue.

atomic sagebrush
November 13th, 2012, 06:07 PM
AS - it really seems like there are a lot of successful sways with Acijel. I know you saw the results more on IG. Do you think it is something worth adding the next time I sway?

Yes, it may help (I prefer Sylk and do not think there's anything magic about Acijel, it's just acid, but it should sway pink.) It's safe to use with RepHresh, you can use them both if you want to.