PDA

View Full Version : Feeling baby's movements mostly on one side

Zivic-Bubac
April 7th, 2012, 03:56 AM
I feel my baby moving mostly on my right, occasionally in the middle and on my left but it's 10:1 for the right side.
I'm 18 weeks 2 days pg and I was told 'girl' at my 15 weeks u/s. Any boy's moms felt his movements mostly on the right?

I'm having a boy and movements are mostly on the right
I'm having a girl and movements are mostly on the right
I'm having a boy and movements are mostly on the left
I'm having a girl and movements are mostly on the left
I'm having boy/girl and movements are all over the place

Please share your experiences in previous pregnancies! I can't remember were my girls moving mostly on one side.

Zivic-Bubac
April 7th, 2012, 04:05 AM
When I was pg with DD1 I had ischiadicus problems on my left side, pain in the lower back on my left that went through my left leg and midwife told me left side problems are typical for the pink pregnancies et vice versa.

With DD2 during last trimester I've had occasional pain in my ribs on my left side, midwife told me it's probably her feet pushing my ribs.

TTC5
April 7th, 2012, 05:15 AM
Well I am waiting for mine to be strong enough to feel, could be a while as my placenta is anterior :(

princesssarah34
April 7th, 2012, 01:29 PM
I am having a boy and he hugs my right side 99% of the time!! And 99% of his movement is on the right side too! All my boys did! My belly always looked lopsided because they sat on that right side!

Indira
April 7th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Ah ZB, I love your questions, you make obsessing so much more fun with all the things that cross your mind :)
I haven´t noticed a difference, but I will be paying attention now and I´m curious about this poll!

Zivic-Bubac
April 8th, 2012, 08:31 AM
Princesssarah thank you so much, that was the answer I was hoping for! lol Congratulations on your baby boy! :awe: I've read you're blog about your brave baby Evan, I cried....:broken:

Indira-thank you huni! lol Do you remember how it was with your boys?

atomic sagebrush
April 11th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Mine are all on the right as well and I'm having a girl!! I rem. with DS 1 they were all on top and with DS 2 they were all on the bottom (I knew he was breech before they even told me!)

Indira
April 12th, 2012, 07:17 AM
Eeks! with this pregnancy I feel the movements all on the bottom too, well there´s still enough time for this baby to turn- and it better turn!

ZB I´ve been trying to remember what it was like with my sons, I can only remember at a certain point feeling his back and head like a hard part on the right side of my belly.

Zivic-Bubac
April 12th, 2012, 08:13 AM
Mine are all on the right as well and I'm having a girl!! Oh common AS, are you trying to ruin my denial? :rofl:

atomic sagebrush
April 20th, 2012, 10:19 AM
No, not at all, I just don't think it means anything. FWIW she must have flipped over and is now giving my left side a workout!!

atomic sagebrush
April 20th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Eeks! with this pregnancy I feel the movements all on the bottom too, well there´s still enough time for this baby to turn- and it better turn!

ZB I´ve been trying to remember what it was like with my sons, I can only remember at a certain point feeling his back and head like a hard part on the right side of my belly.

Oh, he flipped with plenty of time to spare and went on to be my easiest birth of all. :)