baabaa
April 10th, 2012, 06:54 PM
Baabaa Girl Sway
USER NAME: Baabaa
Due Date:3 December 2012
Gender Swayed: Girl
Gender of Baby: Boy
DH AGE: 35
CHILDREN: DS1 (2008) DS2 (2010). Both these little guys were conceived by DTD once per day every day from CD10 to CS20. DS1 was conceived the first month, DS2 was conceived the second month TTC.
NO. MONTH TTC: First month (this was also my first month off BCP)

DIET:
I followed the LE diet. I never ate before 1pm, and stuck to the two meals a day, without snacking. I did not eat any meat (red or white) and watched my salt intact. I tracked calaries, and sodium/potasium etc for about 4 days and found I was not going over the limits, but found it stressful and difficult trying to enter every last ingredient into the calculator, so I then stopped doing that as I thought it would send me boy vibes. I lost about 3 kg by doing the LE diet.
I did eat poached eggs (probably 4 per week, when I was trying to bulk out my diet and stop feeling hungry).
Unfortunately I only started the diet 3 weeks before TTC. We hadn’t planned to try this month, but made the late decision to give it a go, and bingo – BFP!

EXERCISE:
I tried to do Nothing. However, we were moving house this month so I did have 1 day of lots of exercise. The removalists did most of the work, I was just instructing, but there was definitely exercise. Otherwise I was pretty good at taking it easy

SUPPS
FOR ME:
Vitex - 400mg morning and night from CD1-CD13
Saw Palmetto -320mg in the morning CD1-CD13
Low dose Aspirin – twice a week
Folic Acid - daily
Probiotic – daily
Antihistamine (Cetirizine) - daily from CD8-CD13
RepHresh gel: CD7, CD10, CD14 (in the morning, attempt was the afternoon)
FOR DH:
Canberry – daily
Calcium – daily
Magnesium – daily
Licorice Root – 450mg (3 times a day from CD1 to CD13)
Probiotic – daily
Sudafed – 2 hours before attempt on CD14

TIMING:
I did OPKs 3 times a day (10am, 1pm, and 8pm) every day from CD 8 to CD20, but they never showed I ovulated. They were just cheap ones off the internet, so I was a little concerned they didn’t work. They showed a little faint line on day 8-9 but nothing like a surge. Then late in my cycle (CD 15-20) they weren’t showing anything.
So despite no OPK, we went ahead with plan.
We did a 14 day abstain, then DTD on CD14. We then did two more releases (with a condom) on CD14. We DTD on CD15 in the morning, another release (with a condom) that evening, and then DTD on CD16 in the morning.
So that gave us three attempts, (a long abstain followed by some very compacted FR).
In the interests of full discloser, I am sure we DTD later in my cycle (after CD20) but I didn’t write that down, and my BFP was a couple of days late in showing up, so it is ‘possible’ I ovulated late, and then got pregnant from that, but I don’t know the specifics so can’t put it down sorry.
I did not J&D straight away, but after 5 mins would get up and wipe away excess.
DH had a hot shower to ‘warm his boys’ before each attempt
We used Sylk as lube
We did shallow missionary position without no O for me.

PH Tracking:
I didn’t do any – way too stressful for me. I also did not do any douches.

Anything else:
There are lots of things about my sway which are not perfect. I wasn’t on the diet long, I never got an OPK so couldn’t pinpoint ovulation, we moved house so there was some exercise, but there are equally some really good things about it. We did a long abstain, which we never did before, the diet was different for me, and DH did everything I asked him to, without even lifting an eyebrow (I love him more for that!). And whilst this might sound odd, the due date of this baby is my grandfather’s birthday, and I was extremely close to him and lost him about 10 years ago, so having that due date just makes this baby feel like it is meant for me. I have already given his name to my DS, so he will be out of the naming of this one, but would be nice to share a birthday.

Also, I did use the personalised sway plan, which I cannot recommend highly enough (regardless of the gender of this baby).

Thanks so much to all the fantastic people on this site. You have helped me more than you will every know xx

TTC5
April 10th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Good Luck!!

Irishmom
April 10th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Congrats and the Best of luck! You did a great sway.;)

amari
April 10th, 2012, 08:27 PM
Congrats and pink vibes your way!

mydream
April 10th, 2012, 09:37 PM
Looks like a great sway...wishing you sooo much luck! Congrats!

Myloves
April 10th, 2012, 11:03 PM
Sending you my little pink dust! Goodluck! :luck:

KnockYourBallsOff
April 10th, 2012, 11:11 PM
Great sway! Good luck!

sugarNspice
April 10th, 2012, 11:17 PM
I think it's a beautiful sway! Will totally be stalking you to see how it turns out, gender-wise. Though of course a healthy baby is the most important thing.

oh, and I too got pg on a cycle with no real positive opk (though I *always* get 1-2 days of clear positives). Just depends on the brand.

PeonyPrincess
April 11th, 2012, 05:50 AM
Congratulations and thanks for sharing your sway! I love reading them, even though I can't change mine now!!

atomic sagebrush
April 12th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Baabaa, I'm so happy and excited for you!! Good luck and pink dust headed your way!!

dloui128
April 12th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Congratulations, sending you all my pink dust!:)

zanacal
April 12th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Congratulations!

Indira
April 15th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Your sway sounds great, good luck!:luck::XX::luck:

NeedAGirl!
June 4th, 2012, 09:16 AM
Great sway BaaBaa!!

missgozo
June 5th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Well done, great for you and your family!!!

sweetpea
June 5th, 2012, 07:22 PM
What an awesome sway! Congrats on your pregnancy! :)

myGirl
July 15th, 2012, 05:09 PM
Congratulations on your baby boy:) My DS3 and I have a super close relationship, and I love him to bits. Having three boys is very special.

atomic sagebrush
July 15th, 2012, 08:27 PM
Baabaa, congratulations on your son! I SO wish I could have made it happen for you, of course! :heart:

girlmom
July 15th, 2012, 08:37 PM
congrats, there is something amazing about 3 of a kind and 4 of a kind is even better! my dd3 is the most laid back kid ever. she never gives me any trouble. there is something really special about the 3rd.

sweetsister
July 16th, 2012, 01:46 AM
Congrats on your Baby Boy :awe:

Mum23boys
July 16th, 2012, 07:38 AM
i AGREE 3 IS WONDERFUL - i HAVE 3 SONS AND THEY ARE AMAZING - AS DESPERATE AS MY HUSBAND IS FOR A BABY GIRL IM SECRETLY HOPING OUR 4TH IS another boy - 4 boys would be so amazing but i also want to give him his daughter so ill be happy one way or another i guess.

elle82
July 17th, 2012, 06:38 AM
Congrats on your DS xxx

fresas
July 18th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Your sway looked amazingly girl friendly. I hope you are feeling okay with a 3rd boy on the way. A happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy to you. :)

sweetpea
July 19th, 2012, 12:52 AM
I'm sorry you didn't hear girl, but congratulations on your sweet baby boy!

Tiffani3
July 21st, 2012, 04:23 PM
Congratulations xxx