PDA

View Full Version : Do you add this to your sway plan?

Kiesse
April 12th, 2012, 07:19 PM
Chinese birthchart and biorythms?

I am on the LE diet, supps and doing some neg ion thingys but for some reason in the back of my mind i am thinking i really need to go with the chinese birth chart and biorythm! I know its only for fun but sometimes it makes ya wonder! So please tell me did you add these into your sway and for those who didnt did you get your DG? I could let go of the gender chart but the bioryhtms seem to bee fairly accurate for a few people including myself, please tell me how important these were to you.

Butterfly Spirit
April 12th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Tons of people get the opposite gender from what the chart says for that month... BUT, if it's important to you.. and it's semi important to me myself.. then go for it and focus the hardest on TTC those months of your desired gender. Because the more stress you have during your sway, the higher your testosterone levels will rise and that sways blue.

coocoobananas
April 12th, 2012, 09:21 PM
What is the biorhythmS?!?

zanacal
April 13th, 2012, 07:29 AM
I paid no attention whatsoever and got my DG :D

Sassy
April 13th, 2012, 07:37 AM
Ditto to Z.

Pangea
April 13th, 2012, 08:05 AM
The biorhythms were wrong for both my boys, they should be girls according to it, and the Chinese gender chart says DS1 should be a girl. So I'm not going to pay any attention to any of it! Would be great if it worked though, it would make swaying so easy!

atomic sagebrush
April 13th, 2012, 02:22 PM
The Chinese Gender predictors have always been 50-50 for me and also partially the cause of my GD with DS 3. We've had tons of threads both here and on IG and they simply don't measure up to anything - they're about 50-50 for everyone.

I really looked into biorhythms and found that they were entirely made up by a crazy guy who was being treated for mental problems by Sigmund Freud, based on nothing other than two numbers he "liked" and there is no scientific basis to it at all. The only reason why people even know about them is because the guy got attention for being under the care of Freud. The whole thing centers around 28 day cycles for women and how many of us even HAVE 28 day cycles regularly?

134 studies have been done on biorhythms and all found that biorhythms were untrue.

Mochagirl
April 13th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Those predictors are always wrong for me.

bambinolla
April 15th, 2012, 12:04 AM
I have got some bio rhythm dates, but they line up with my cycle anyway, i wouldnt go about changing my cycle for them or anything, just thought it would be fun to see what dates i got.

I havent had much luck with the Chinese gender prediction charts though, some are right and some not, and it all is based off your chinese age, which i can never seem to work out right.