PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to be pregnant already

*ruby*
April 12th, 2012, 11:44 PM
Anyone else sick of waiting? For a number of reasons we're waiting to TTC until July but I'm just so damn clucky right NOW. That urge for a tiny sweet newborn is just soo strong and it just seems like so long since my boys were that small. I really hope it doesn't take too long to get pregnant.

I keep finding myself browsing the net looking at new prams and baby crap that I don't even need since we've kept almost everything from the boys... lucky I have a couple of friends due with babies in the next month or two that I can get my fix from. And my work doesn't help either, being around tiny babies each day does nothing to curb my cluckyness! LOL

Cinss
April 13th, 2012, 12:10 AM
I found this forum about 6 months before we were going to try for our boy, i read so much and was so prepared. We started our attempts in December last year, 5 months later, still waiting to fall pg.

ELP
April 13th, 2012, 02:55 AM
Even with a newborn in the house I know what you mean ladies:) Just the wondering of who else might be in-line for your family and what they will look like gets my eye roaming in the ttc section far too often lately lol, I hope you fall soon Cinss! and July will fly around Ruby with a super fast bfp heading your way aswell!!:)

begonia
April 13th, 2012, 09:25 AM
A friend just told me yesterday she's due in October and I was jealous that she's pregnant, LOL ... and I have a 5 week old!

I don't know if we'll have any more though :shrug: DH is up for another I just don't want to go thru GD again.

FX you fall pregnant quickly this summer. And Cinss I've got my FX for you too hun! ELP, you need to wait, LOL!

auroara78
April 13th, 2012, 09:42 AM
LOL I swear the minute DS2 was out and the nurses were all on about "was i going to try again for a 3rd to get *that* girl?" my cluckness began. And I had a sweet little newborn (OK DS2 was actually *not* that sweet, he had colic due to a milk protein allergy) but still I dreamed of the time when I could get pregnant again, and volia, 8 months after his birth, I got knocked up again :)

I totally understand how it can drive you mad, ruby, but just try to read up as much as u can and have a good plan and hopefully July will come quickly for you....though I really think Spring is a great time to TTC a girl. I know a lot of Jan/Feb baby girls.

Orchid
April 13th, 2012, 11:04 AM
I feel the same, I have only one child and he is old enough to ask for a brother or sister. Makes me even more sad. If we were not looking into HT I would have become pregnant yesterday :)

Mommabee
April 14th, 2012, 06:27 AM
I know exactly what you mean! DS2 is only 6 weeks old and if my OH would agree to it, I could be "persuaded" to start right now. haha! As of now, the earliest is next March. Almost a whole year away. =( I know it's not really that long but it feels like an eternity! Hope everything happens quickly for you!

Lassie1982
April 14th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Me tooooo!!!!! And i have been browsing prams ( i want an Emmaljunga, always have, and this time i WILL buy one LOL) and nursery furniture...i almost bought a pair of little booties last weekend :(

I just want to be pregnant.....and to have a tiny little baby again...

We have only had 2 failed months, skipping April, then back again in May for our third attempt, but i just know that I will be devastated if may is another BFN