PDA

View Full Version : GD feels like it effects my whole life....

Pinzer
April 15th, 2012, 12:30 PM
As I sat in church today a little baby girl was being baptised and I got so sad and depressed. All because of this beautiful little girl in a frily white dress. In the car on the way home my sons were loud and fighting in the backseat, I became irritable towards my husband and sons, frustrated with all of them. For no reason other than they were being loud obnoxious boys. I sat there mad and frustrated asking God why I was dealt this hand? Why wasn't I blessed with a daughter? I feel awful for feeling this way but I can't help it. When I'm pushed too far by the men in my life I get so upset about not having a daughter. Now I know having a daughter can be just as frustrating and girls aren't all sweet but its just the fact its what I want and you glorify what you don't have. I love my boys! And I would never change them!! I hate when I get like this, I feel like I'm taking something away from my boys......

Lindsey

nuthinbutpink
April 15th, 2012, 12:53 PM
I'm sorry you are down.

RedCanoe
April 15th, 2012, 01:28 PM
*hugs* GD really sucks sometimes. :(

Hobbermittens
April 15th, 2012, 01:48 PM
My older daughter is a wild woman. She is more wild and obnoxious that a lot of boys I know. I always try to tell people about her when they wish for a sweet, gentle daughter... I have 2 daughters and NEITHER are like that! THey are both pretty wild. I know how hard GD is... I'm sorry you have to go through it. :(

Cinss
April 15th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Sorry to hear your GD is bad right now Pinzer. (hugs)