PDA

View Full Version : JAZZERS mediocre girl sway!

jazzers
April 15th, 2012, 05:54 PM
Hi Ladies!

I haven't been online in a couple months now - I was just finding it all too much, and spending too much time thinking about swaying, and getting pregnant etc. Anyways, I kind of fell off the wagon...and lost the wagon completely it seems ;) and then my DH and I decided we would just wait a year or two before we had any more babies because we have a big move coming up in a few months, and I decided to go back to work, and now have a number of interviews coming up, etc. Well, clearly there were other plans in the works! I found out I was pg Easter weekend, and it was a bit of a surprise, seeing as we literally only BD'ed once last month! Anyways, here is my "sway" if you can call it that (I had been on a strict LE diet until the beginning of March, then gave it up, but these are the things I kept in general terms):

Low salt everything (not 1000mg or less, but WAY less than I have ever consumed before)
No red meat
Vegetarian - no chicken, fish (although I did start adding in some chicken, and I had lamb twice in the middle of the month when we decided we weren't going to TTC right now).
SYLK for BD
Abstain 8 days

I think that is mostly it. I have a feeling this one is a boy too, but that could just be me trying to get my head around the reality that it very well could be a boy and get used to the idea. We will not be finding out the gender until this little one is born - due date Dec 15, 2012

Irishmom
April 15th, 2012, 06:54 PM

How amazing!! Congrats to you and your family. I'm beginning to think a suprise sway is the way to go. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. xx

Fingers crossed for your :DD:.

P.s:That is a perfect due date!! It's my birthday too lol.:wink:

PolishPrincess
April 15th, 2012, 07:16 PM
I love it! This is a great reminder that we can sway sway sway but at the end of the day (or the cycle :) it is not really up to us anways. Sounds like there is one determined little bub destined for your family. Congrats!!!

jazzers
April 15th, 2012, 10:22 PM
Thanks Ladies! In a way, I've been kicking myself and wondering why I couldn't have stayed on the diet longer, etc. I definitely gained about 5-8 lbs back before/around the time this baby was conceived. In previous months, I had been getting so frustrated that I wasn't able to conceive, and my luteal phase was getting shorter and shorter (it was down to 5-6 days!), until I started adding meat and more calories back into my diet in March - then BAM! Pregnant! LOL. I guess my body knew what it needed to sustain a pregnancy, and once it got it, then that was it. Of course, now I feel like I'm going to obsess over this until this kid is born, wondering what it could possibly be....what signs point to girl/boy; morning sickness, etc. And then the "what if it IS a boy, do we have another one, or am I OK with all boys?". It seems that I'm in a bit of a weird headspace right now with all this. I'm sure it will come together though. Obviously this baby really wanted to be part of our family!!

Irishmom - hooray for December babies!! :)

zanacal
April 16th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Congratulations!

atomic sagebrush
April 17th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Ooo Jazzers, that's so exciting!! HUGE congrats and sending you pink dust! :)

FWIW I don't think that's a bad sway at all! I think that for some of us, the stealth sway may be the best way to go anyway cause it keeps our T under control.

jazzers
April 17th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Yes, stealth indeed - I was just SHOCKED when I logged back in after a few months and saw you are expecting!! HUGE congrats to you too, and and even bigger congrats for getting your little GIRL!!!!! I am just hoping that my diet was different enough, and that maybe luck was on my side this time to conceive a girl...but we will see in December! I couldn't believe how much my body rebelled against the LE and vegetarian diet. Every month my luteal phase was getting a day shorter, until finally it was at 5 days and I said ENOUGH!! And started eating again! LOL. Of course that is when I got pregnant. Oh well! Whatever will be will be! Best of luck in your pregnancy Atomic. I am so looking forward to all your updates!

Ooo Jazzers, that's so exciting!! HUGE congrats and sending you pink dust! :)

FWIW I don't think that's a bad sway at all! I think that for some of us, the stealth sway may be the best way to go anyway cause it keeps our T under control.

atomic sagebrush
April 17th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Thank you!!! Sending you what little pink dust I have!!!

KnockYourBallsOff
April 18th, 2012, 09:22 PM
Congrats!!!!

My Fabulous Children
May 15th, 2012, 03:33 AM
Congrats!

TTC5
May 15th, 2012, 03:41 AM
Congrats!

amari
May 18th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Wow! Congratulations!!