PDA

View Full Version : Scared to get pregnant again...

Pinzer
April 17th, 2012, 05:05 PM
I have this horrible fear of having another boy it is preventing me from wanting more kids. I would give anything to have a daughter but the fear of having another boys makes me want to be done. Its like I would love to start trying for another baby but only if its my daughter. I just don't want to be a mom of all boys, it never even occured to me that I would have one son let alone two....Not that I don't love my boys with all my heart Im just good with two. I feel so left out. Im a girly girl so I dont like doing the boy thing (sports, cars, dinos, digging in dirt, playing superheros). So most of the time I feel like im standing on the sidelines watching my hubby and the boys wrestle and really get into all those boy things. Don't get me wrong I try really hard but inside im like UGH! My boys don't know that i would rather poke a stick in my eye then watch another monster truck video. I just want a daughter that would at least relate. I know its not a garentee that she would be a girly girl but at least she *could* have some interests in the same things as me.

clarabell
April 17th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Hi, I know how you feel when I had DS2 I was deverstated, it took me a long time to accept him and I have always wanted a girl so much. It pains me when ever a friend or member of the family has another pink one, I feel like screaming I want one. It took me a long time to convince my DH to let me try again, I did a sort of sway (shettles and supps) this still resulted in a boy. I found out at 20 weeks and cried for such a long time. I had to see a councilor but I felt no one understood. I felt and still do so guilty for my feelings. Now he is here I do love him sooooo very much he is gorgeous, but I still want a DD. My DH say no to anymore, but I cling onto the fact that maybe there will be a mirical. Yet like you I feel scared to sway and not get pink, if I had the money I would go HT, yet I can only do this if my DH agrees and with no money its not likely. Sometimes I think what if I meet somone else, and I resent him, then I see my gorgeous boys and feel the guilt all over again. Like you I am sooooo girly and friends say borrow mine - hardly the same. I have to try and enjoy lego, bulding and trucks and I so don't get the physical play. Yet I know my boys are so handsom and have to pray for lovely daughter in laws one day ......or a mirical to win the lotto and my DH saying yes lets go for it and have lots more babies. I wish I had the answer and didn't have to thinks and feel like this so much. Hugs x

nuthinbutpink
April 17th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Is HT an option?

CherryBlossom
April 26th, 2012, 10:02 PM
I have days like this.
But then again I also have days where I cannot wait to start trying for a beautiful little girl.
The days i get like this are usually when DP and I argue and the boys sending me up the wall, and for a few days after that I get nerves on trying.
I try and imagine myself as a Mum of three boys. That scares me and I can't see it ( yet other people) can.
I wouldn't start TTC until you know you are ready for another Pregnancy/birth/newborn hun.