Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Which options are available at HRC?

Hello,
    I'm from France and I'm 27 and hb 32 and I want to cycle with HRC in spring/summer 2014 to have a little girl after my two lovely sons.
    I would like to know what are my options with FIV and PGD? (packages/ shared risk/ refund guarantee?)
    And how do you know which protocole for which person? We have no problem of infertility.
    Perhaps I need a consult for these informations?
    Thank you!
    Mily

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess I didn't post my question at the right place but I'm going to arrange a consult with Dr Potter so that I would have all the informations and could post it on "clinic cost"
    Quote Originally Posted by Milybaby View Post
    Hello,
    I'm from France and I'm 27 and hb 32 and I want to cycle with HRC in spring/summer 2014 to have a little girl after my two lovely sons.
    I would like to know what are my options with FIV and PGD? (packages/ shared risk/ refund guarantee?)
    And how do you know which protocole for which person? We have no problem of infertility.
    Thank you!
    Mily

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not from HRC, but just cycled there.

Protocol will be determined based on your pretesting. Set up a consult with Dr.P. and he will order pretesting for you. Then, based on those numbers he will determine a protocol.

To get detailed financial information you can email their financial person, Tanya at tanyas@havingbabies.com. Of course prices will probably be different in 2014, but right now they have a good deal for Dream Members: free consultation and one cycle of IVF/PGD/ICSI for $11200.

HTH and GL!
    2006, 2008, 2011, HT 2012

Cycle #1 @ HRC, March 2012: Pretesting FSH 5.7, AMH 2, AFC 19. 7 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized & to GSN, 2 normal XY, 1 normal XX. Transferred 1XX. 1st beta 9 5dp5dt, 2nd beta 777 12dp5dt, 3rd beta 2823 15dp5dt. 124 at 6w6d (2 large SCHs seen). DD born 3 days overdue - December 2012.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats for your pregnancy
    I think I'm going to email Tanya, thank u for information I understand better now what is a protocol
    Did you choose just one cycle at 11000$? I'm scared to choose just one in case of BFN... or just no normal XX...
    Quote Originally Posted by RedCanoe View Post
    I'm not from HRC, but just cycled there.

Protocol will be determined based on your pretesting. Set up a consult with Dr.P. and he will order pretesting for you. Then, based on those numbers he will determine a protocol.

To get detailed financial information you can email their financial person, Tanya at tanyas@havingbabies.com. Of course prices will probably be different in 2014, but right now they have a good deal for Dream Members: free consultation and one cycle of IVF/PGD/ICSI for $11200.

HTH and GL!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!

I did choose just one cycle, yes. I wasn't really expecting it to work on the first try, necessarily, but I didn't know how I would feel about cycling again if my first failed so I decided to go one cycle at a time. Plus, the one cycle deal is a good price, so I did not feel I would be losing too much $$ if I went cycle by cycle.

Cycle #1 @ HRC, March 2012: Pretesting FSH 5.7, AMH 2, AFC 19. 7 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized & to GSN, 2 normal XY, 1 normal XX. Transferred 1XX. 1st beta 9 5dp5dt, 2nd beta 777 12dp5dt, 3rd beta 2823 15dp5dt. 124 at 6w6d (2 large SCHs seen). DD born 3 days overdue - December 2012.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you were totally right
    I've just got an answer from Tanya with all the prices detailed and I think going cycle by cycle like you did is better it's just a little bit more expensive if there are 2nd and 3rd cycle, and if cycle 1 is positive it's better! Anyway, like u, I don't know if I would be able to go through another cycle if the first failed :/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not an easy road. But there is lots of support on this site, along the way. GL with your journey!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Milybaby View Post
    Hello,
    Thank you!
    Mily
    Hi Milybaby. We have a variety of financial options. Information regarding our single cycle, 2-cycle, 3-cycle and refund programs is available from tanyas@havingbabies.com.

I have you perform a variety of tests prior to selecting your protocol. Each protocol is individualized based on your age, previous stimulation history, ovarian reserve testing results, age, size and the presence of underlying medical conditions like insulin resistance. I would love to speak with you about this. stephanier@havingbabies.com is my scheduler.
    Daniel A. Potter, MD
    Medical Director, HRC Fertility Newport Beach, California
    Laboratory Director, Natera (formerly Gene Security Network)
    http://www.amazon.com/What-When-You-...keywords=hanin
    http://www.danielapottermd.com
    @ivfgenderselect

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girls, great choice with Dr. Potter. A friend of mine just told me that Dr. Potter helped a couple (who live in DC) with elevated FSH (24) to get pregnant. This couple had failed 3 IVF cycles and their doctor in DC told them to get donor's eggs. Dr. Potter got this couple 2 embryos of their own and the wife is pregnant now with one baby!