Downloads
    Uploads
    By the way, what is a "tandem cycle"?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Donor egg cycle with you doing a full cycle at the same time. If you end up with a normal of your own to transfer, you do and if not, you transfer the donor one. Or one of each! Very expensive.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Make sure you book a consult through this site so it is free AND you get $1000 off your cycle. Every bit helps!

Consult request form-
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/free...otter-hrc.html
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you nuthinbutpink. I am definitely going to use the link. Like you said, any bit helps.

Since I am still early on in my pregnancy, I will wait to see what Dr. Potter says and then contact HRC if everything works out and go on from there.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Best of luck, what ever you decide Hun I'm currently nearly 6 months preggy and doing my HT research for my DD (leaning HRC dr potter, but in a couple of years time) so if you ever wanna chat with another crackers lady, just ping me a message xx
    2 beautiful blue eyed boys who both own my (3 if you count DH!)
    2012 2014

How strange it is to miss someone who has never existed... but now you are here, I recognised your beautiful face instantly, my little missing puzzle piece 2017

'No one knows when or how their story ends...' My wonderful mum 2014.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, Kittybear. .

I like what you wrote about being a mom of two boys and about your future baby girl.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Mythreesons. Did you end up looking further into PGD with Dr. Potter? I just turned 43 and also have 3 boys all naturally. I have also, longed for a girl and would like to pursue PGD but know if I do, due to my age, would need to go with a dr with a high success taking into consideration I'm 43. Look forward to hearing back from you.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaof3boys View Post
    Hi Mythreesons. Did you end up looking further into PGD with Dr. Potter? I just turned 43 and also have 3 boys all naturally. I have also, longed for a girl and would like to pursue PGD but know if I do, due to my age, would need to go with a dr with a high success taking into consideration I'm 43. Look forward to hearing back from you.
    Hi there. I would schedule a consult and pursue pretesting. Odds will be in line with your she but all you can do is try. You can book a free consult through here and that gets you $1000 off your cycle.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also it is best to go in with at least the possibility of donor eggs or embryos in the back of your mind. Your odds of coming away with a daughter at 43 will be exponentially higher if you are willing to go this route.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12