Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dr Potter, with these AMH and FSH results what are my chances??

Hi Dr Potter,
    I'm 41 in April, understand my fertility is on the decline but what are my chances on a take home baby with an AMH 4.1 pmol/L and FSH 11.6? I have 2 boys aged 5 and 3, my most recent bfp was June last year with a chemical.
    I would really appreciate your comments, thanks so much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Doublechoc View Post
    Hi Dr Potter,
    I'm 41 in April, understand my fertility is on the decline but what are my chances on a take home baby with an AMH 4.1 pmol/L and FSH 11.6? I have 2 boys aged 5 and 3, my most recent bfp was June last year with a chemical.
    I would really appreciate your comments, thanks so much.
    I would estimate that you would have a success rate of around 20-25% per cycle. You will require an aggressive stimulation protocol and should consider transferring more than 1 embryo if you have more than 1 available for transfer.
    Daniel A. Potter, MD
    Medical Director, HRC Fertility Newport Beach, California
    Laboratory Director, Natera (formerly Gene Security Network)
    http://www.amazon.com/What-When-You-...keywords=hanin
    http://www.danielapottermd.com
    @ivfgenderselect

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Potter View Post
    I would estimate that you would have a success rate of around 20-25% per cycle. You will require an aggressive stimulation protocol and should consider transferring more than 1 embryo if you have more than 1 available for transfer.
    Many thanks for your reply Dr Potter very much appreciated I am considering a 4th and final cycle and I have been suggested a long protocol of down regulating with suprefact acetate 0.5ml daily until egg collection then ovarian stimulation using a daily dosage of 450 IU Merional injections. My previous cycles was short antagonist BCP, Gonal 337iu/Menopur 150iu (225iu 3rd cycle) Orgalutran 0.25mg and ovitrelle to trigger, all no transfers.

I feel nervous with this new protocol and would appreciate your honest opinion, would the long protocol increase or decrease my 20/25% success rate? would I be throwing time and effort down the drain before I start?

Thank you SO SO much

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Doublechoc View Post
    Many thanks for your reply Dr Potter very much appreciated I am considering a 4th and final cycle and I have been suggested a long protocol of down regulating with suprefact acetate 0.5ml daily until egg collection then ovarian stimulation using a daily dosage of 450 IU Merional injections. My previous cycles was short antagonist BCP, Gonal 337iu/Menopur 150iu (225iu 3rd cycle) Orgalutran 0.25mg and ovitrelle to trigger, all no transfers.

I feel nervous with this new protocol and would appreciate your honest opinion, would the long protocol increase or decrease my 20/25% success rate? would I be throwing time and effort down the drain before I start?

Thank you SO SO much
    Consider the micro-lupron flare protocol
    Daniel A. Potter, MD
    Medical Director, HRC Fertility Newport Beach, California
    Laboratory Director, Natera (formerly Gene Security Network)
    http://www.amazon.com/What-When-You-...keywords=hanin
    http://www.danielapottermd.com
    @ivfgenderselect

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Dr Potter. So I assume Long Protocol wouldn't work for me? What about EPP?

Thanks again