IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Contact Info for FREE CONSULTS and to receive $1,000 off your cycle

Contact information for those wanting free Gender Dreaming consults:

For 2013 and beyond, we have created an online contact form that can be accessed by all Dream Members on the site in order to schedule your FREE consult with Dr Potter. The form access is located in the Dream Member HT Forum here-

***IF you are using TAPATALK, it will not allow you to link to this form if you have your Settings option(there is a Settings icon at the bottom right of your Tapatalk window) to open URLs in Tapatalk. You must change the setting to open URLs in Safari or you must use a PC or MAC to access the free consult form. If you click on this link from TAPATALK, it randomly takes you to a gender swaying forum or tells you to login!***

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=form&fid=13
    Last edited by nuthinbutpink; June 16th, 2014 at 09:51 PM.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the information!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    are these email addresses still the same? I wrote an email to Lori in the middle of the week and haven't received one back. Thanks!
    (born March, 2012)--IVF at RMANY (no GS for first one since no real preference-said we'd do it for second one)--23 eggs--12 fertilized with ICSI--1 frozen

March/April 2013--SIRM NY--23 eggs, 15 embryos, 2 girls transferred, 1 girl and 1 unknown (only 4 celled at day 3 so no biopsy) frozen. BFP on HPT at 6dp5dt, Beta at 8dp5dt=70, Beta at 10dp5dt=216 , 1 hb at 6 weeks, ob appt at 7w2d--wow it's twins!!! CVS--2 HEALTHY GIRLS! Our twin girls were born 6 weeks early, but doing fabulously and we are so in love!! Our family is complete!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alreadyneedivf View Post
    are these email addresses still the same? I wrote an email to Lori in the middle of the week and haven't received one back. Thanks!
    I would call Stephanie and set up consult via phone.
    Cycle 1 HRC: Amh: 2.74 FSH:26, 14 eggs retrieved, 10 mature, fertilized and biopsied. 5 normals: 3xx and 2xy transferred 1xx HB(bb) on day 5
    POAS 5dpt = BFP!!! Beta 1: 10dpt=189 beta 2: 13dpt=815 beta 3: 15dpt=1786. Ultrasound at 6 wks 5 days showed HB of 119.
    Ultrasound at 8wks 4 days showed a HB of 173. Materni21 Results at 12 wks 1 day: 98% sure girl and 99% sure baby does not have chromosomal abnormality!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Possible pink? View Post
    I would call Stephanie and set up consult via phone.
    thanks pp!! trying to figure out what we will do in next spring--may be too early
    (born March, 2012)--IVF at RMANY (no GS for first one since no real preference-said we'd do it for second one)--23 eggs--12 fertilized with ICSI--1 frozen

March/April 2013--SIRM NY--23 eggs, 15 embryos, 2 girls transferred, 1 girl and 1 unknown (only 4 celled at day 3 so no biopsy) frozen. BFP on HPT at 6dp5dt, Beta at 8dp5dt=70, Beta at 10dp5dt=216 , 1 hb at 6 weeks, ob appt at 7w2d--wow it's twins!!! CVS--2 HEALTHY GIRLS! Our twin girls were born 6 weeks early, but doing fabulously and we are so in love!! Our family is complete!!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Should my husband and I both participate in the consult?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkx3 View Post
    Should my husband and I both participate in the consult?
    He doesn't have to. He will have to get some basic infectious disease testing done and some REs want a semen analysis- all of which can be discussed during the consult but if he doesn't want to I guess he can skip it.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi!! Finally I've decided go to HRC with Dr Potter. Last friday I sent the form to ask for an appointment. Ms Lailany Carrillo asked me some information age, skype direction copyof my ID and I sent to her on saturday. No answer yet. I wrote to her again yesterday telling that I would like to have an appointment with Dr P by skype because I would like to start in august or september and I suppose I need some medical test done before. No answer. Could you help me?
    Do.you know what test should be done? I'll be with my menstruation in few days and I know there are blood test that must be done the third day of the cycle. I would like to do the following week because I need to plan the tratment the dates and the holidays....
    Any advice? Do you know how long does Ms Lailany take to answer?
    Thanks!!!
    Mum to a beautiful and dreaming with a little (or two!!!! )

--------------------------

Cycle #1 HRC. September 2014. 7 retrieved, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and tested. One XX comp EB B/C transferred. BFN

Cycle #2 HRC. January 2015. 4 retrieved, 1 mature, 0 fertilized. NT.

Cycle #3 HRC

Little Mon we're waiting for you!!! 06.17.

Baby Mon is coming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls!! Everything is Ok and I'm very happy and full of hope. Next week I will do my pretesting....
    Mum to a beautiful and dreaming with a little (or two!!!! )

--------------------------

Cycle #1 HRC. September 2014. 7 retrieved, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and tested. One XX comp EB B/C transferred. BFN

Cycle #2 HRC. January 2015. 4 retrieved, 1 mature, 0 fertilized. NT.

Cycle #3 HRC

Little Mon we're waiting for you!!! 06.17.

Baby Mon is coming