Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: offer

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My meds were covered even though IVF wasn't so it's worth a call to check!

Depends if you are going to do local monitoring.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi girls could you clarify something for me im looking through all the posts and im getting confused, as its my first time for pgd im going to have my pretesting done here in the uk then go to hrc but im getting confused on weather its going to cost 12,600 dollars with anasetic or more towards the 20,000 dollars mark please help x

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The entire cycle for a fresh transfer is $12,200 which includes PGD testing plus $400 for anesthesia so $12,600.

Other out-of-pockets- pretesting, any local monitoring if you are not going to be in California for the entire cycle and travel.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pre testing for HRC for you and your DH is around £1,000 in the UK (might be slightly more depending on where you go) and you will also obviously also need to pay for monitoring (but that's pretty cheap) unless you are planning on being in the US for three weeks. Meds are between £1,500 and £3,000 depending on pre-testing, so you need to add this on to the above cost.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456