Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Dream User

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Does anyone sway blue?

    I have two girls and would love to have a boy.

    I sometimes don't even remember I have this secret desire when i enjoy the time with my two girls, but when I am by myself, I often think how good if I also have a boy. I have to delay my study plan and careers as I don't want to put my full energy into career till I have my boy.

    I love eating meat, yogurt and cranberry, and ate them lots before I was pregnant with my both girls.

    I am so freaked out by all the supplements and diets restrictions, those names are so complex that I don't even know where I should start with. I even have trouble to test my morning temperature because my younger one often demands lots when she wakes up in the morning. I feel I am so hopeless and the ladies I knew all want to sway for pink, so no one is on the same boat as me. Of course, I don't talk to most of people, because I know they will laugh at me, especially as you know, the law in Au also makes people think it is bad to do gender selection.

    If you are also swaying blue, I would love to hear from you. Thanks for reading!

  2. #2
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    107,760
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Hi and welcome! I wanted a boy desperately with my first and I was just lucky enough to get him.

    Yes we have lots of blue swayers on here and we have a much more laid back approach to both diet and supplements that get equal or better results to the other guys (they use a lot of sneaky methods to calculate statistics, such as leaving out people who got opposites if they did one little thing "wrong", and so their stats are unnaturallly high)

    You don't need to temp to conceive a boy. Have you ever tried doing OPK strips?? We have good results with them.

    please come join us in the TTC a boy swaying forum and we can help!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

    https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

  3. #3
    Dream User

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Sorry for my question for my another post about the temperature. It is great to know that I don't have to test it. I haven't done OPK strips yet but will look into it. I will also have a look the boy swaying form. thanks very much, Atomic!

  4. #4
    Dream Vet
    TaytumJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I'm swaying for a boy! �� I actually just got a positive OPK yesterday so I'm literally trying as we speak lol. Welcome! I have so much faith in the work atomic and everyone else has in helping us get our desired gender. You're in good hands here! Welcome!
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

  5. Likes MiaMelb liked this post
  6. #5
    Dream Newbie

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mddedf View Post
    I have two girls and would love to have a boy.

    I sometimes don't even remember I have this secret desire when i enjoy the time with my two girls, but when I am by myself, I often think how good if I also have a boy. I have to delay my study plan and careers as I don't want to put my full energy into career till I have my boy.

    I love eating meat, yogurt and cranberry, and ate them lots before I was pregnant with my both girls.

    I am so freaked out by all the supplements and diets restrictions, those names are so complex that I don't even know where I should start with. I even have trouble to test my morning temperature because my younger one often demands lots when she wakes up in the morning. I feel I am so hopeless and the ladies I knew all want to sway for pink, so no one is on the same boat as me. Of course, I don't talk to most of people, because I know they will laugh at me, especially as you know, the law in Au also makes people think it is bad to do gender selection.

    If you are also swaying blue, I would love to hear from you. Thanks for reading!
    I'm from aus too! And like you, I also have two girls.

    I'm BFing my DD2 and just got my first AF post partrum.

    I signed up just today to this forun. It seem there is a lot of interaction which is great but I am feeling overwhelmed and don't really know where to begin or what it's all about.



    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Moderator
    ELP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    3
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Hello , in my link is a thread to the blue swayers with a few helpful notes on the 1st page, have a read and give it a bump, we need more blue swayers to cheer us all along!!

  8. Thanks friendlyboot thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
  9. #7
    Dream Newbie

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    Hello , in my link is a thread to the blue swayers with a few helpful notes on the 1st page, have a read and give it a bump, we need more blue swayers to cheer us all along!!
    i'm so new to this forum. why can't i see your link?

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

  10. #8
    Moderator
    ELP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    3
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by friendlyboot View Post
    i'm so new to this forum. why can't i see your link?

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    OOh! MAybe its because yo are new Here it is
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...tml#post721308

  11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
  12. #9
    Dream User

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Hello, I am from Australia too and have two girls and would love a little boy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #10
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    107,760
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Hi and welcome Dreamin, let me know how I can help!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

    https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

  14. Likes Dreaminboy liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Blue-Blue-Pink? TTC a GIRL Sway Attempt
    By Blue-Blue-Pink? in forum Add your Girl Sway!
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: July 22nd, 2015, 02:41 PM
  2. DOES B6 SWAY BLUE???
    By Leebug in forum Gender Swaying General Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: May 4th, 2013, 01:27 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •