Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

PCOS TTC Girl ... too much conflicting info on supps driving me nuts! PCOS LC or normal LE- help!

Hi....
    I am ttc girl, have one boy .. (in actual fact twin girls has been my life long dream!!) I use clomid and trigger injection to ovulate. I love to read research reports (im a teacher) but all the conflicting info regarding supplements is getting me down also, I was (attempting) th do the LE diet (with a bit of modification) and then came across the great info about pcos and diet. but now im confused as much of the info conflicts with the normal LE diet. im starting to feel lost and that ill just give it a go with lowering PH (mine seems to be 5) and a long cut off.
    any advice appreciated.

atm I take...... vitex, mag, cal, cranberry, folic acid, multi vit (and I also take 8000mg fish oil as I have 2 types of arthritis). when the month comes to ttc I will stop the vitex and cut down cranberry and calcium {still in debate over whether to take cal atm} and start clomid 50mg) I also take sulphasalazine for arthritis).

any advice particularly welcome

thanks in advance!

ps- atomic sagebrush, I tried to tag you, it didn't work (hope you see this)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think just a few weeks off all those vitamins would be the best idea.
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, your needs with PCOS are dramatically different and thus the diets are different. They really aren't that different anyway - lower protein, lower fat, more carbs, but just a bit more pro and fat on the PCOS diets and different carb sources.

Do not sway using pH and timing unless you want another boy. Most of us on this site have 2,3,4 or more opposites using those methods. NEVER do a long cutoff and lowering pH with Clomid anyway. You need to get pregnant quickly with Clomid and be in with a good chance.

Clomid is among the best sway tactics there is. I strongly advise getting off the vitex right away because vitex may interfere with Clomid.

I personally STRONGLY recommend against anyone on 8000 mg fish oil (and I hope and pray you are taking this under a doctor's supervision) with cranberry. You are going to bleed to death doing that and I'm not kidding around. Both are blood thinners and 8000 mg fish oil is a massive amount of blood thinners for anyone to be on.

Folic acid may interact with your Sulphasalazine so please contact your doctor about whether to take that or not.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks for your response.

I am ok with sulphasalazine and folic acid (spoken to my doctor).

I am on 8000 fish oil as advised my my rheumatologist, the container says for arthritis
    Can take 5 caps (2000 each) so I'm not even on the highest dose

I will stop the vitex before the actual ttc month so I wont be taking vitex and clomid together at all

I got pregnant with a boy while on clomid and metformin last time (no cut off), which is why I wanted to try it this time round.
    im new to the PH info- can you please tell me why you shouldn't do low PH and cut off with clomid?

thanks in advance
    Last edited by sammysam; August 19th, 2015 at 11:15 AM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your odds of conception would be too low trying to do clomid, pH, and a cut off. You only have a limited number of months on the clomid so don't waste it doing things that don't sway and will result in BFN. Just stick to what works.
    Do a search for the pH pickle thread. Or you can find it in the complete index (sorry I don't know how to link it on my phone).
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi... Thanks, yeah I have recently read the ph pickle thread. I'm in Australia and depending on circumstances they can give you more time on the Clomid, so I'm not so worried about that.

Do you know why my chances wouldn't be the same
    As Everyone else's? As Clomid just mimics what most people's bodies do naturally (ovulate) so I wasn't sure of the teadon I coukdnt also try the other methods?

I would like to get pregnant quickly obviously, but I would also like It to be a girl ��

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi- sorry, can you please clarify what you mean queen-of-harts???

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sammysam View Post
    thanks for your response.

I am ok with sulphasalazine and folic acid (spoken to my doctor).

I am on 8000 fish oil as advised my my rheumatologist, the container says for arthritis
    Can take 5 caps (2000 each) so I'm not even on the highest dose

I will stop the vitex before the actual ttc month so I wont be taking vitex and clomid together at all

I got pregnant with a boy while on clomid and metformin last time (no cut off), which is why I wanted to try it this time round.
    im new to the PH info- can you please tell me why you shouldn't do low PH and cut off with clomid?

thanks in advance
    If you are under the care of a doctor then you can of course do what your doctor advises you. DO NOT x infinity, add cranberry onto that amount. Many people who are taking fish oil are NOT young women who already have "thin" blood. Older people and heavyset people have "clottier" blood and can take higher doses of it, hence maybe they can take higher doses of it.

I can guarantee you with 100% certainty that even though you got a boy on Clomid and Metformin, that adding a cutoff to that is not going to assist your sway in any way. Most of us on this site have 2,3,4 or more boys with cutoffs and the idea has been totally debunked.

On Clomid it is very important (especially for you since you need it to conceive) that you get pregnant fairly quickly. You can only take Clomid for a few months at a time and a limited number of months over the course of your life. So you can't waste time on things that cut odds of conception hugely and do not even WORK such as cutoff timing and pH. These things do not work, our data and logic/biology prove that they don't work, and what will get you your girl is getting pregnant with ONE ATTEMPT on Clomid. (for reasons we do not know, one attempt does seem to sway strongly pink as does Clomid) So we want to put that attempt at a point in time (at positive OPK) where your odds of conception are good with that one attempt and Clomid. So to do a bunch of stuff that does not work, and wrecks your chances of conceiving with one attempt on Clomid, wouldn't help you get your girl. You could possibly end up not pregnant and out of Clomid.

9. Thanks marusia24l thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sammysam View Post
    Hi... Thanks, yeah I have recently read the ph pickle thread. I'm in Australia and depending on circumstances they can give you more time on the Clomid, so I'm not so worried about that.

Do you know why my chances wouldn't be the same
    As Everyone else's? As Clomid just mimics what most people's bodies do naturally (ovulate) so I wasn't sure of the teadon I coukdnt also try the other methods?

I would like to get pregnant quickly obviously, but I would also like It to be a girl ��
    The reason why they only give you a certain number of months on Clomid is because after 6 consecutive months it renders you basically infertile and secondly because it causes cancer. PLEASE do not do sway tactics that do not work on the promise that you can always take more Clomid because if they give it to you for longer than 6 consecutive months or more than 18 months total in your lifetime, they are not helping you anyway.

I hope you're not feeling picked on here, we just want you to be safe and have the best sway you can and what you're planning to do is not going to achieve that.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for all the info, I don't feel picked on at all, this is why I'm asking all these questions!
    So, Clomid sways girl, does metformin??? (I thought it supposedly did).
    So one attempt for me.... Close to ovulation?? Or any of the couple of days before? (Asking as I will have
    Trigger injection to ovulate).
    Also, so I still do no orgasm, shallow penetration, male has hot bath/ heat pack on 'parts' before hand??

I think that's the last of my questions ��
    Last edited by sammysam; August 20th, 2015 at 06:57 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast