Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Desperate for my girl

Hi All

Mum of 4 boys (9, 6, 19 months and 4 months) here in Sydney. I never monitored my cycles in the past in regards to swaying (i have had a feeling DTD was always around O day but i cannot confirm) and up until now I was certain shettles was a proven method. (Me and hubby were about to start the shettles method after AF in a few days). My DH works during the week early hours mon-fri and I am night shift over Thurs, Fri and Sat as well as keeping the household running in between. Living in Australia, gender selection is very frowned upon and access to both medical assistance or even medication assistance for this is literally out of the question as i have no genetic risks for testing and the expense of the testing itself. I am 31 and my DH is 33. Sticking to a diet will be difficult and finding time for regular exercise will also be hard but i will be certainly trying to make any changes i can. However all this new information has absolutely thrown me and i have no idea what to do. Im reluctant to take lots of supplements both for myself and DH. I already take a multivitamin, vitamin D and iron tablet. Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated. I don't really have anyone to talk to about it as there isn't many understanding people in my circle that get my need for a daughter. My DH however (after i had a very big cry) completely understands and is willing to try this 5th and sway in our favour. The only thing i have going for me is a clairvoyant has mentioned twice i would have a girl born in the beginning of the year but not to leave it too long after my last. Theres also the theory my husband has 'all boys' as hes one of 3 and theres been no girls for 3 generations

Thanks so much

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

2. Thanks DreamingPink2015 thanked for this post
    Likes Violet Winter liked this post
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI there. If you want to consider one of our Personalized Plans, that will give you a specific plan with what we believe is the best way to try and conceive a girl naturally.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome . You don't need to take sups for pink swaying. I'm just taking folic acid and fiber. Is there a reason you are taking all the vitamins? They sway blue! Agree with NBP - a custom plan is a great idea as it takes all the guess work and reading out of it. Maybe just hold off the TTC for a few months while you get yourself sorted. All the best xx I hope you get your girl!
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ty!! I could likely hold off on the multivitamin. Im.taking the iron and vit d due to low levels so i will be on those for a while. How do i get one of these plans?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks. Is there any articles opposing Dr Shettles work or tearing it apart a little more as it did appear to indicate gender sway..I just find it strange that he had 75% success rates (of course these could be out by legitimacy of data) but had he actually tested the sperm to determine if they were X and Y in terms of the sizing difference or is it still to this day an assumption? I have read the article on the myth of timing on here and found it valuable in identifying the flaws of the shettles method and the lack of scientific evidence that supports it becuase how did he know they were X and Y? More to research before i start

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you need to take a month and do some homework or consider a custom plan.

Prenatals and Vit. D have been strong blue swayers for us so I would cut down to 3x a week (2x for Vit. D) or wean off entirely. If you need iron for anemia, continue that at 3x a week. If you're taking it for preventative measures I would wean off entirely.

You don't need to take loads of supplements for TTC a girl, in fact most of us use very few supps on this site as opposed to the others.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by netti02 View Post
    Thanks. Is there any articles opposing Dr Shettles work or tearing it apart a little more as it did appear to indicate gender sway..I just find it strange that he had 75% success rates (of course these could be out by legitimacy of data) but had he actually tested the sperm to determine if they were X and Y in terms of the sizing difference or is it still to this day an assumption? I have read the article on the myth of timing on here and found it valuable in identifying the flaws of the shettles method and the lack of scientific evidence that supports it becuase how did he know they were X and Y? More to research before i start

The full essay is here. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

Shettles has been completely and totally debunked. He did not test X and Y sperm and in fact the technology did not exist to do so at that time. He looked through a microscope and saw what he thought were X and Y sperm but in fact were capacitated and uncapacitated sperm.

Timing is the number one studied aspect of gender swaying and other people who tried to test it, got completely different results and the most reliable studies show 50-50 boys and girls every day of the cycle.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh and we were just discussing "DH only makes boys" in this thread. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...boy-sperm.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would immediately drop the multivitamin, vitamin D and iron as those all sway boy. I'd start the LE diet ASAP (ease into if you have to) and if you can do the full 60 min of daily cardio I'd certainly add that as it's a strong sway tactiv. But diet is PARAMOUNT, and especially being on it for a full 12w before you start TTC. Shettles and timing don't work, they just sometimes seem to bc there's a 50% of the gender you want with most people. But a mother of 4 boys and only boys is not most people. You're obviously strongly preset for having boys and will need to do a fair bit to improve your odds of getting a girl.

Start the diet and if possible exercise and spend a month reading the big/important essays...LE Diet in a Nutshell, the Skinny on Fats, Trouble with Timing, the pH Pickle, Maternal Dominance, Trivers-Willard theory etc. In terms of BD, once you start TTC, you'll want to BD just once as soon as you get a true positive OPK, as one attempt sways pink. More attempts sways blue.

Welcome, you CAN get a girl, many moms of multiple boys have. Atomic herself had 4 boys before conceiving her daughter.
    Last edited by maidentomother; June 28th, 2015 at 12:00 PM.

12. Likes True Blue, Am3a liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast