Thread: Please help

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad Face Please help

I really need some advice on this, I'm so overwhelmed by so much info and whenever I think I'm doing everything correct I read something and realise oh damn it I shouldn't have done that. I'm starting to feel frustrated and been taking it out a lot on DH. I had such a good girl sway diet but now I realised I completely stuffed up when dtd. Timing was good as it was one day before o, however I used rephresh one day before and took zertec right after dtd.. Which I think maybe I over did it? Someone please let me know what I'm suppose to do to get my girl.. Haha I'm so hungry but I refuse to give in.. I wake up at 6 and don't have anything to eat until about 1 or 2 in the afternoon and I usually just have toast with butter and blueberry jam and try not to eat anything until dinner. I've lost 7kg. I'm only 155cm and now I'm 50kg which I don't mind. I just want to know what to doing when dtd.. I know timing should be close to o, but what about everything else?! Should I use sylk instead of rephresh? Will that help me concieve and concieve a girl at that matter? Should I use zertec right after dtd, before or don't even bother? I do produce Ewcm so I'm just thinking using sylk because I might be very alkaline hence by two boys. Please help. I'm feeling pretty low about everything today just thought I knew what I was doing but turns out I still have no clue
    2012 2013 2015 TTC Praying that I get my dream pink. Love my two blues and would love a pink to make my family complete. Praying Everday for God to send me a pink bundle!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I used a tiny dab of Sylk when DTD (needed a little help!). If using Zyrtec, no later than 6 hours before DTD. Don't worry about acidity/alkalinity - I think this has been debunked. You can do one attempt at positive o OR every 4th day.

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PLEASE make sure you're eating enough calories - you should be on around 1500-1800 per day, down no lower than 1200 once in a blue moon.
    Last edited by bunnywabbit; September 9th, 2015 at 06:43 AM.

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not I nor anyone can simply tell you what you have to do to get a girl. WE just don't have the level of information where I can truly say to people with anything approaching 100% certainty, "do this, that, and the other thing". Most people want to try to do a lot of different sway tactics in the first month or two or three and then start dropping things. I think you guys should drop the things that are the least effective/cut odds of conception a lot, and keep the things that are getting the best results, but above that I cannot tell people any more specifics than that because I honestly don't know. Keep one attempt, diet, and exercise the longest. The rest of the stuff, it's fine to start off doing those things if you believe in them, but as time passes, drop one or two things per month (and we don't know what is best to drop or in what order, so drop the stuff that you hate the worst, first) until you're down to one attempt, diet, exercise.

Now let's talk about some things we can do to make things easier on you day to day. You don't need to go from 6am to 2 in the afternoon to eat. YOu can have lunch at 11 or 12 or even earlier if you are miserable. Both 2 and 3 meals are equally acceptable, personally I always had 3 meals and I got a girl doing that. Are you tracking your nutrient intake and making sure you are getting enough fat, protein, and cals??

Never use Zyrtec after DTD. 6 hours before attempt and nothing after.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You have lost a good amount of weight and are just right to TTC a girl. BMI 20.8 No more weight loss!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much ladies. And Atomic, can't thank you enough honestly. You constantly give valuable and honest feedback that always seems to ease my worries. To be honest no I'm not tracking my nutrients, one thing I have been really trying to do and I know i should be careful is trying to eat as low nutrient diet just until I conceive . I do have days when I do eat fruits n vegtables but I try n limit that just for the time being hoping to maybe better my odds at pink even if it is but only a small percentage. The hardest time for me is during the 2ww as I get anxious n aunt flow tends to get my appitite going. Would u think sylk is perhaps a slightly better option then rephresh or would u put them both in the same equal outcome?
    2012 2013 2015 TTC Praying that I get my dream pink. Love my two blues and would love a pink to make my family complete. Praying Everday for God to send me a pink bundle!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Low nutrient does not mean NO nutrient and I find that generally when people just try to eat "low nutrient" they are starving themselves. THe lower limits of the LE Diet, the minimums, are MORE IMPORTANT than the upper levels to stick to. The lower limits are for health, safety, and sanity.

Fruits and vegetables are fine to eat and in fact you should eat them regularly. Low carb veg are free, you do not even need to count them for calories, protein, or fat. For fruit and higher carb vegetables, you have to count cals but not protein or fat in them. You would have to eat a mountain of broccoli before you get up to the amount of nutrients in a hamburger and milkshake!

Rephresh and Sylk kind of do different things so one is not really a trade for the other. Neither of them has gotten great results and both cut odds of conception. IF you need a lubricant, use Sylk, it's much better.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, been eating a lot more fruit n veg it's been nice.. Havnt been as grumpy as usual. Yesterday I used the wondfo ovulation stick and the line was dark.. Not as dark as the main line though. Dh was away so we couldn't dtd even if we wanted to. Today I tested and the line was much lighter then yesterday.. Very light. However dh is home but I wasnt sure if it was ok to dtd as the line was light so I thought maybe I shouldn't as this could sway blue. You ladies have Any opinions on that so I know for next time??

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ALWAYS DTD!! go now!!!

Timing does not sway and this way you'll be covered in case you haven't Oed yet.

YOu can't tell anything from how long the test takes to go light. Sometimes you have already ovulated, other times not, so I'd def. be in with attempt.

From now on, have attempts every 4 days in case it was a false surge.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you soooo much atomic! I can't stress enough how helpful you have been! Wish I could stick my arms out through the screen and give you a hug! You've been such a wonderful help through this process I never would have been able to keep going this long if it wasn't for all your helpful tips!! Thanks a million

12. Likes atomic sagebrush, sammysam liked this post