Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck kc15880, hopefully this is your month ��

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are you all doing this month family matters, pinkpony and kc15880? Hoping you all get your bfps this month. Why does the 2ww seem to take forever? I'm only 3dpo so long time to wait to see if my attempt worked. I have picked up my son's cold, glad we had our attempt at + OPK as next day I came down with this cold and can barely function so DTD the next day would have been near on impossible plus my hubby is now avoiding me like the plague as he doesn't want to catch the cold too! Fingers crossed for you all ��

3. Likes Pink Pony liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooh getting sick around O sways pink Kelbear so hopefully that works in your favour. Unfortunately my body is being really really stupid and I'm yet again experiencing mid cycle bleeding with no positive OPK in sight. I've been on the diet/exercise for 4 months now and I've had enough. I bought a saliva ovulation test and it says I'm due to ovulate in the next 24-48 hours but then I do a urine test and it's not positive at all. Soooo confusing and supremely frustrating

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    We would love another to complete our beautiful family

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopefully you get a positive opk soon familymatters. It is so hard waiting when you don't know what your body is doing. Can you do e4d just in case so that you catch that egg regardless of when it decides to show up?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    we did E3d this month. we bd 1 day before +opk. fingers crossed this is our month. I used the saliva microscope before my first pregnancy but didnt bother for my second. I just didnt find it accurate at all. Particularly because I was/am still breastfeeding which makes it completely inaccurate due to hormones etc. I just stick to cheap opk from ebay. Goodluck everyone!
    mummy to 10yrs & 8yrs. 7weeks dec 2016 4yrs.
    After 2 failed sways we are going high tech

May 2019 IVF1 4 follicle, 4 fertilised & only 1 made it to day 5
    JUly 2019 IVF2 8 follicles, 3 fertilised & only 1 made it to day 6 frozen & waiting for us
    our precious was a failed FET .
    IVF3 1 day 5
    2020 COVID halts our plans & we cant travel
    2021 6 more egg collections yeild 17eggs in total. Frozen gametes shipped to clinic & 16 survive the thaw & only 3 fertilised. None to test on day 5

Jan 2022 this wasnt the plan.......
    Feb 2022 stopped growing & left me at 8weeks

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How is everyone doing? Fingers crossed for some bfps this month but I don't think I will be one of them. Just a quick question that I don't think anyone other than an Aussie will understand but are you gals still eating vegemite at all? I have stopped having it due to the salt and vitamin content but am missing it like crazy! I start salivating when I make vegemite toast for my DS in the morning
    Just wondering if you think a little on toast occasionally would be ok (would have this for lunch not breakfast)? Hope you are all doing ok and can't wait to hear if any of you get your bfp this month.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm avoiding vegemite because of all those B vitamins (just like I'm not taking pre-natal vitamins for the same reason) but I'm sure there are millions of Australian women who have conceived girls whilst eating a little occasional vegemite. With my sway I do whatever I can to avoid anxiety creeping in. Eating vegemite is for me easy not to eat and would make me anxious if I did because I feel it's a risky one. And yet I'm happy to eat full fat dairy and that doesn't make me anxious yet another girl swayer may avoid full fat dairy like the plague. So just go with what you feel ok with!

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    We would love another to complete our beautiful family

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your reply familymatters. That helps me put my vegemite craving in perspective, I have gone without it for 7 weeks now I can live without it for a while longer as I too have been avoiding it because of all the b vitamins. Would feel guilty I think if I did have it, just had a huge craving for it this morning, will get over it. It is easier for me to give vegemite up than cheese, I still have a little cheese most days despite it being full fat dairy and high in sodium, I just make sure I keep within my daily limits. Vegemite can wait til after a bfp

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I tested today at 10dpo and got a bfn again. I feel like giving up, it's just so hard, but I have a feeling that I won't fall pregnant as I have been so stressed and having such anxiety lately, I think my body won't allow it. Think it's time to chat to the GP regarding my anxiety issues. I have worked so hard on my sway and it almost feels soul destroying every time I see a bfn. I think I might switch to the AFD diet as my skin is sooo bad and I am trying to put weight back on and it's just not happening.

It's so annoying when u want to be pregnant, it doesn't happen and when u don't want to be, it happens!

Kelbear, I stay away from veggie might, I have had jam toast every morning or should I say after 10:30 since May 15.

I am switching back to whole grain bread and I have full fat milk with my 2 coffees and the switch to black coffee for the rest of the day.

Wishing everyone well x
    2004: 2011

Dreaming of pink

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    af arrived today so thats me out for another month I am so over this!
    mummy to 10yrs & 8yrs. 7weeks dec 2016 4yrs.
    After 2 failed sways we are going high tech

May 2019 IVF1 4 follicle, 4 fertilised & only 1 made it to day 5
    JUly 2019 IVF2 8 follicles, 3 fertilised & only 1 made it to day 6 frozen & waiting for us
    our precious was a failed FET .
    IVF3 1 day 5
    2020 COVID halts our plans & we cant travel
    2021 6 more egg collections yeild 17eggs in total. Frozen gametes shipped to clinic & 16 survive the thaw & only 3 fertilised. None to test on day 5

Jan 2022 this wasnt the plan.......
    Feb 2022 stopped growing & left me at 8weeks

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast