Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry to hear AF arrived for you Kc, it is so tough when you are holding out hope that it won't arrive and then it does. Even tougher the longer you have been trying. 10 dpo is still very early to test pink pony so don't count yourself out yet. I can't complain as I have only been doing LE for 7 weeks so I should not whinge about little things like Vegemite as you have managed to stick with the LE diet for so much longer pink pony. I think I am out this month due to the weird spotting I had at 2-4 dpo so just waiting for AF now so I can start again next month. Just hoping no more spotting til at least 10 dpo and now AF until at least 11 dpo but feels like AF is not far away. Fingers crossed next month is your month Kc and still holding out hope that you get your bfp in a few days pink pony. If you don't get a bfp maybe the afd would be a good change for you.

2. Thanks Pink Pony thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It sounds like we are all having bizarre cycles. Sorry kc that af arrived, hopefully next month is your month. My fingers are crossed for you Kelbear, weird spotting at 2dpo doesn't necessarily mean that you are out this month. Well my husband is officially being a d*ck. On Thursday night after days of full ferning on my ovuplan I got an almost positive OPK so decided that we should dtd. That was the time DH decided to tell me he didn't want to ttc this month. In fact he wasn't sure if he wanted a 4th child at all. I know after we miscarried the twins that he wasnt sad... in fact he was relieved. But when I told him how much this meant to me and I wanted to try again he said if it was that important to me then he'd come to the party. My swaying hasn't been a bloody secret, he's seen me struggling not to snack or eat meat, heard me complain about my weird cycles and witnessed me dragging my butt out almost every day to exercise for an hour. And after 4 months of that he acts as if this has come as a surprise??!!!! I have kept him in the loop with the whole swaying thing the entire time. I'm so frustrated. I spent most of Friday a teary mess. I gave him some time to think to clarify his thoughts and we have agreed to chat tonight once the kids are in bed. Wish me luck! I'm so nervous....

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    We would love another to complete our beautiful family

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really hope you can have a good chat to him and that he can understand what this means to you and how much effort you have put in to this sway. I really hope it goes well for you and that you manage to get an attempt in either today or tomorrow, hopefully you will get the timing right. Trying to conceive and especially swaying is hard enough when you have a supportive partner but so much harder if they aren't supportive. Thinking of you and wishing you all the best Family matters.
    I am still hanging in there for this month as no AF or further spotting but only 8dpo so am sure AF will arrive in the next 2-4 days. Really hope I can get a bfp soon as I think my hubby will pull the pin on conceiving no.2 if it doesn't happen in the next 6 months as he thinks he is too old.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So we had a chat, I made sure I was calm and reasonable. After all if the shoe was on the other foot then I'd feel resentful for being pressured into having another child. Anyway he said he'd had a chance to think and although he's done at 3, he doesn't want to deny me another child if I really want one. He asked me how i will feel if #4 was a boy. The truth is is that I don't want 4 kids either, but I do want another daughter. So I get what he's saying. So basically we are back on the swaying train, even though he's mucked up this month which is frustrating. I'm a gambler I guess. I figure if I give swaying my best shot I've got a decent chance at getting another girl. God if only sex selective IVF was available in Australia, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    We would love another to complete our beautiful family

6. Likes Pink Pony liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad you got to have a calm discussion with him and get the chance to try for DD number 2. It is a pity that you don't get to try this month but you get another month of swaying which will only make your sway stronger. Good luck for next month.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's good news family matters
    2004: 2011

Dreaming of pink

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey all - I am an Aussie TTC in February next year. Reading up ion the diets/vitamins and quietly freaking out.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome babybells! I'm also an Aussie swayers looking to TTC in Feb next year too. Are you hoping for blue or pink? There is a wealth of information on here and atomic is great at answering any questions. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome babybells. Nice to see some more Aussies on here. I hope you are not finding it too overwhelming, there is a lot of info to take on board but like boywish said all the ladies especially atomic are great at answering any questions you might have. Good luck with your sway babybells and you too boywish.

12. Likes dancingdiva88 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi fellow Aussies! I'm looking to conceive as soon as my cycles kick back in. DD is 8 and a half months and I finished breastfeeding nearly a week ago. No postpartum AF yet but a teeny amount of spotting a few days ago. Hoping to swat boy. Been on the HE diet for 4 weeks now and been on all the supps for 4-5 weeks now too. DH is very much on board - proud family heritage with a coat of arms and everything, and if we don't have a boy his family name and line stop. Hope everybody is doing well on their sways.
    DD Feb 2016
    DS Dec 2017 Thank you atomic and gender dreaming. My sway worked!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast