Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy Aussie gals ttc sep 2016?

Hi, just wondering if there are any other Aussie gals currently TTC? I can find lots of old posts from 2014 and 2015 but nothing recent. Would like to say hi to any other Aussie mums currently swaying 😊

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am!!! I've just finished some weird mid-cycle bleeding so I'm counting today as CD7, so hopefully by September I'll be having my first attempt. How long have you been on the diet for?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    We would love another to complete our beautiful family

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am still on the ttc pink journey. Attempting every month since Oct 15, but no luck so far. Been doing LE since May 15, but have lightened up my sway as I was loosing too much weight. I stick to the basic principles of LE but I am doing the couch potato option. Good luck.
    2004: 2011

Dreaming of pink

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i hope September is the lucky month for all of us, especially you Pink pony as you have been trying for your girl for some time. I am worried it might take me a while to get my BFP so we will start trying this month even though I have only been on the LE diet 6 weeks and would have liked longer but age isn't on my side. Prior to starting on the LE diet I was loosely following the French gender diet and having lots of dairy, calcium and magnesium and also taking b6 (was to fix a shortish LP but messed with my cycle a bit). I have stopped the cal/ mag/ b6 supplements now as they are likely to sway blue. I was originally going to do no exercise except my usual walk to the park with my son but now the weather is getting better I have started the 60 min exercise 5-6 days a week this last week - will see how long I can keep it up. Will be really hard to find the time when I go back to work in 2 months time.
    How long have you been on the diet family matters?
    Best of luck to you both this month and thank you for replying, it is nice to know there are some other Aussie girls on here

5. Thanks familymatters thanked for this post
    Likes Pink Pony liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been on the diet since the beginning of May, full vegetarian which has been a challange for me. I've been doing the exercise since then also, I try to do 6 days a week but I usually only seem to manage 5 days a week. I mix it up with gym classes, runs and my exercise bike. I never ever thought I'd be able to stick to the exercise because with 3 kids and a part time job I'm fairly time poor!! But somehow I manage to squeeze it in. Ahhh I hope September is our month, I'd like to go back to my meat eating, full day snacking diet asap!!

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    We would love another to complete our beautiful family

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Kelbear. It's has been a long journey, but if I am one day successful, it would have been worth it. Best of luck to u. I turned 38 a few months ago, so the clock is ticking for me too.

Dreaming of pink

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am definitely finding the no meat part of the diet the hardest too GirlieCat as I used to eat meat every day (usually twice a day). I am still cheating a little and having a small amount of chicken once or twice a week but trying to keep it within my daily protein limits. I wished I had started the exercise sooner but was going to do the couch potato option (still taking my son for short walks to the park) as I was worried I wouldn't be able to fit in the exercise every day but have decided this past week to give it a try. I have managed 4 out of the last 5 days so hopefully I can fit it in. You are doing a great job fitting it into such a busy schedule GirlieCat.
    It will be worth all the effort when you get your bfp Pink pony, it must seem like such a lots of effort though. I am 36 and DH is 40 so we are definitely wanting to get pregnant again sooner rather than later but I also want to try to sway for a girl so we will see how we go in the next few months.

9. Thanks Pink Pony thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Kelbear, my luck has to change soon. I am doing everything I can to sway, so at least what ever happens I can feel I gave it my best shot. My DH is 44, so he just wants to be done with the whole baby thing, but he understands how important this is to me, so he is going with the flow, he is a good man and I am very lucky. Somedays my life feels so complete ...... And then other days I have this constant aching lfor my baby girl. I just can't give up on it.

Dreaming of pink

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can understand that Pink pony, I love my son like nothing on earth and I wouldn't swap him for anything, he is the best thing that has ever happened in my life but I still have a strong desire to have a little girl. I would love to give him a little brother or sister, I know we would still be happy if we had another boy but I would dearly love a girl and my hubby has said two is our limit so we only have one more chance to try for a girl (unless we have twins).
    Fingers crossed for you this month, it will be your turn for a bfp soon ��

12. Thanks Pink Pony thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    me too! LE diet for 30weeks now, 10kg lighter than when I started (& that was being a couch potato!). Totally over LE & wanting to go back to snacking. Im suprised that I havent missed meat more though. CD16 today Wish me luck!
    mummy to 10yrs & 8yrs. 7weeks dec 2016 4yrs.
    After 2 failed sways we are going high tech

May 2019 IVF1 4 follicle, 4 fertilised & only 1 made it to day 5
    JUly 2019 IVF2 8 follicles, 3 fertilised & only 1 made it to day 6 frozen & waiting for us
    our precious was a failed FET .
    IVF3 1 day 5
    2020 COVID halts our plans & we cant travel
    2021 6 more egg collections yeild 17eggs in total. Frozen gametes shipped to clinic & 16 survive the thaw & only 3 fertilised. None to test on day 5

Jan 2022 this wasnt the plan.......
    Feb 2022 stopped growing & left me at 8weeks

14. Likes Pink Pony liked this post
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast