Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Newbie saying hello

Hi ladies!

I'm new to the forums & wanted to say hello, and get some advice / support I hope this isn't too long!

I'm a mum to two little boys (4 & 1) and I'm for a little girl!

After doing some research I can see I've always swayed blue - I'm a vegetarian (though eat fish), my diet is very healthy, LOTS of snacks, nuts, legumes, beans, full fat diary, fresh fruits & veggies, no coffee (lots of tea) and i also did weight type exercises when I conceived my boys. I'm also convinced I have mild PCOS because I have problems with my skin & very long cycles. I'm 59kg& 165cm & had no issues getting preg with the boys.

So far I've managed to cut out breakfast & snacks & I'm sticking to three meals a day & a coffee around 9am. I feel stressed about eating a lot of empty carbs / low nutrient food because that's the opposite of how I naturally eat! Hoping if I start now I'll be ready in December / Jan to TTC.

Haven't managed to get in exercise yet - I work 4 days & finding the time is tough! I also drink red wine most nights

Anyway - I just thought I would say hello! I've been reading the forums for ages & felt it was time. I haven't decided if I'll get a personalised plan or not!

Lady Lu!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes GirlieCat, Lindzter liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi

funny isnt it how you read through this site and realise why you got boys/girls, i was exactly the same!

there aren't any banned foods on the LE diet for me it seemed like it was more of an eating pattern that you follow (for me it was 2 meals a day with no snacks) rather than a strict diet where you can ONLY eat specific foods and if you have so much as a mouthful of anything else then your doomed to fail!!

i didnt do any exercise as couldnt find time to commit to 60 mins per day, if your struggling there then doing no exercise is also an option.

Atomic is the best person to advise you on the possible PCOS and id wait until you've heard from her before TTC, there are different things advised for women with PCOS and not having it myself i couldnt tell you what they are..

i did a laid back pink sway which i found out last week has worked if your wanting to go down the same route then i definitely recommend the no frills-no stress approach! just do what is most proven to work and leave out all the rest!! i believe the big ones working for pink right now are LE diet, one attempt, exercise, caffeine and alcohol

i only did LE diet, aspartame drinks and 1 attempt in fertile period, the biggest changes for me were not snacking and only doing one attempt instead of dtd right through (which got me my 4 boys)

**i did do aspartame drinks but im not sure if that is even considered worth bothering with now??**

everyone here is very friendly and helpful and Atomic is amazing so im sure all your questions will be answered! good luck on your swaying journey and i hope you get your baby girl
    now 6blue5pink

4. Thanks Ladylulu, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Lady. It sounds like you are on the right track for sure. I also found it hard to change my eating habits at first, but you get used to it and every time I want to snack I just tell myself that this is only a short term sacrifice for a long term reward. There will be plenty of time for snacking or eating meat once pregnant.

Good luck. Any questions, just search or ask. Everyone is really supportive and cheering each other on.
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the warm welcome ladies! & congratulations 4blue2pink, how wonderful!
    I like the sound of the no frills-no stress approach and feel like I can manage the diet fairly well (I have a couple of things I'm still not sure about - like is soy milk okay instead of low fat?) but will keep reading up & adjusting accordingly!

I feel like it's very hard to talk to friends and family about wanting a girl - and i know I'm SO lucky to have two healthy boys - it's nice to have a forum where others understand and aren't judgemental!

Lady Lu

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladylulu View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome ladies! & congratulations 4blue2pink, how wonderful!
    I like the sound of the no frills-no stress approach and feel like I can manage the diet fairly well (I have a couple of things I'm still not sure about - like is soy milk okay instead of low fat?) but will keep reading up & adjusting accordingly!

I feel like it's very hard to talk to friends and family about wanting a girl - and i know I'm SO lucky to have two healthy boys - it's nice to have a forum where others understand and aren't judgemental!

Lady Lu

thankyou i honestly think that not bin stressed out or a control freak about it is a big positive for a pink sway! ive got my fingers crossed for you!

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!!! Let me know how I can help!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and good luck with your sway

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hi and welcome!!! Let me know how I can help!
    Thank you Atomic!

Well I have about a million questions I could ask I'll refrain though & think about a personalised plan (would that give me the opportunity to clarify all my questions?)

I'm still getting used to the LE diet but figure there are a few weeks adjusting & I'm still breastfeeding my lil guy so don't want to restrict too much aiming to start TTC in January.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, Welcome to the forum dear

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladylulu View Post
    Thank you Atomic!

Well I have about a million questions I could ask I'll refrain though & think about a personalised plan (would that give me the opportunity to clarify all my questions?)

I'm still getting used to the LE diet but figure there are a few weeks adjusting & I'm still breastfeeding my lil guy so don't want to restrict too much aiming to start TTC in January.

Oh sorry I missed this! please never hesitate to hit me up with questions, ladies, that's what I'm here for.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ