Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Don't know if we should try tonight?

Hi, I'm newish to this forum. Been reading tons from you guys and it's all been very helpful. This is my first time posting so sorry if this isn't the right spot and I don't know all the abbreviations.

Basically I've been following the diet (mostly) not having any acidic forming foods, taking magnesium, calcium, folic acid (a separate pill and elivit) and cranberry. Keeping calories down and trying to exercise as much as possible.
    My cycle isn't 100% the same every month. Maybe because I'm breast feeding DS2. So I've been using clear blue digital ovulation tests (I'm in new Zealand and that's all I could find at my supermarket and pharmacy)

I thought I was going to ovulate by tomorrow but still not getting a smiley on the test. Today I've had a creamy discharge but still no sign of a surge.
    We have been doing the deed every day the past few days and hubby isn't feeling up to it tonight. Would last night be close enough if the surge is probably only happening tomorrow? Or maybe I'm understanding the test wrong.... mine doesn't seem to do the flashing smiley. It goes from no smiley to smiley face. So maybe by the time I see the smiley face it is too late?
    (P.s I know that doing it too often is actually not great for swaying pink. Though I think for my boys we didn't do it that much but they were definitely concieved on ovulation and my diet is naturally pretty boy based) though might try that differently next month. Just find it hard to get the day right if my cycle is sometimes early sometimes late.

Sorry for the essay
    Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, it's really easiest for me if you post each question just once. I will always answer every question but I like to have all the questions answered and that makes my job way easier if you guys post just one time. I did answer in one of the other threads you posted. Thank you!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes sorry that was my fault of the ap not loading properly and kept trying to refresh it and then they all went. Sorry. Won't do that again.
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hey, it's really easiest for me if you post each question just once. I will always answer every question but I like to have all the questions answered and that makes my job way easier if you guys post just one time. I did answer in one of the other threads you posted. Thank you!
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No worries, lots of people do it so I just like to let people know! Thanks and welcome to the forum!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ