Thread: Deleted

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Deleted

Deleted.
    Last edited by Waiting4Daisy; August 1st, 2021 at 10:26 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry it sounds awful.

I was just going to tell you about a person I know who has the exact same problem, coincidentally also from Scotland, and then realized I think you ARE that person LOL.

Can you do things that are NOT so healthy? I eat SO much sugary carbs when I'm bf it's ridiculous. I can drink 3+ full sugar pops a day. Protein + carbs at every meal and snack and eat 5 or 6 times a day. I'm sure you've explored all that.

Also, do you think it could be at all coincidental to postpartum hormones?? I feel DREADFUL for a good 6-9 months after I give birth - heart palpitations, weakness, headaches, exhaustion, anxiety and even tho I never stopped BF, by the time babies were a year or so it always went away on its own. I don't know if it would have happened if I had been BF or not??

My 3rd son is the exact same way and would not take a cup or bottle at all.

I wish I had better advice to give but hoping someone chimes in with a similar experience.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deleted.
    Last edited by Waiting4Daisy; August 1st, 2021 at 07:48 AM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My DS2 would not take a cup or bottle either, I had to go back to work 2 days a week when he was 7 months old. I know it probably won't help your situation but I used to make him breastmilk yogurt using my easiyo. You just thicken about 200ml of milk with a couple of teaspoon of cornflour then cool it to body temp add about a tablespoon of homemade yogurt and sit it in the yogurt maker overnight. You might be able to try the same thing with formula to get him used to the taste then gradually make it more watery and he might take it from a cup. You could even try mixing formula and breastmilk for a while to get him used to the taste.
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i guess see what your doctor says but i dont think theres any major need to give up as long as you take care x