Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

What happened to all the teething foods??

It seems like last time there were products that a 6 month old could teeth on last time around...now everything is for toddlers...what do you give your kids for early teething/finger bites?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I still freeze the little O shaped, fill with water things (even though you aren't supposed) and the biter biscuit things. Lots of chew toys. Do you have a Sophie the Giraffe?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, have Sophie. I'm talking about FOOD though! My guy likes to eat! He ate some quartered cheerios today! He has the random 2 top incisors and both bottom teeth are coming through...so he is gumming them but he eyeballs everything we are eating. He gagged on the yogurt puff things from gerber- and I had smashed them up before letting him try it.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you have those little mesh bags? I will try and find a link. You could freeze fruits and let him bite the food out with out worrying about choking.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know I need to try those. I haven't bought those yet. I will try them. Thanks!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

chachamama
    Your DS is 6 months? I think at 6 months I was letting my boys have graham crackers (as long as I watched them really carefully!) and they loved those puffs. I also did cheerios, uncut though. They LOVED those biter biscuits but what a freakin' mess those things are.. LOL

Do you have these at your local grocery stores??
    http://cocofoods.com/index.php/what-we-make/snack.html

They are great for little kids because they dissolve VERY quickly. I think they taste like nothing, but lots of adults I know love them for putting jelly or stuff on them even.

Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The boys lived on biter biscuits and those toast things. Dd didn't really care for the biscuits but she loved those MumMum things. The veggie ones are gross, IMO, but the plain ones were actually pretty good.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by chachamama View Post

Do you have these at your local grocery stores??
    http://cocofoods.com/index.php/what-we-make/snack.html

Are these in the U.S.?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What about freezing a bagel? I remember reading that somewhere.

MS/PGD/IVF OHW

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast