Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Any great storage ideas for baby clothes etc with no nursery ?

Hi Ladies Im not even pregnant yet but we are ttc number 4 soon and I suddenly thought that we have no where at all to store baby clothes etc. Our room is small so next to my side of the bed we can just about squeeze in a mosket basket on a stand and i then have to get out of the bottom of the bed !! there is no spare storage in my room at all for baby stuff so was just going to keep spare sheets / baby gro and nappies in a change box style thing under the basket for night waking etc but looking around our home we have no where at all that i could put babies belongings. Our 3 sons share a room which is large but they all have their own cabin beds with storage underneath for their clothes and a floor space for playing etc but all 3 walls are covered by their beds ect and th 4th wall has the window so there is no where to put a wardrobe or chest of drawers. As i said our room is tiny and the 3rd bedroom is our spare room as such that acts as our dressing room in that it has 2 wardroes and a chest of drawers and basically houses all mine and hubbies stuff that we cant fit in our room. Not one drawer is empty .... this room will eventually have the babies cot in their but that still doesnt solve the no storage space option !! I know its silly and we will find a way but you know sometimes things just bug you until u find a solution ? Anyway I wondered if anyone else was a little cramped and had any sugestions for me ? I can try and post some pics if thatwould help and maybe someone can throw me some interior re designing ideas !!! ha ha

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Without looking at the layout. It's hard to say. Do you have the money to buy more storage?
    I've seen a cot that has drawers connected to it as well as change table. Wooden cot not a porta cot/playpen.
    Some people get those plastic drawers? They look small but can hold good amount. ESP baby clothes.
    2008 2010 2013

An inspirational quote I just

'You can only toss heads for so long before a tail is bound to come up!! ' - atomic sagebrush

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love those clear stackable plastic tubs for storing baby clothes but there are heaps of them and they do start to take up a lot of room too. Under your bed? Do you pack away the out of season stuff and just keep out for relevant weather? When you get your DD you can probably get rid of old boy stuff that you wont use either (at least thats what im hoping lol).