Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

DS2 is Officially Out Of Diapers!

I am so excited! DS2 will be 3 in November and he is officially out of diapers and potty trained! He went all week without wearing a pull up at bed or nap time and during the day. I am so excited to have reached this milestone....although nervous about our 10 hour drive coming up in September!

Now I only have 250 days or less before the diapers start all over again
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    congrats NC!! It just occured to me that I will have two in diapers, as DS2 is almost 16 mos old....I keep wondering what's the earlier I can potty train him? hehehe, we didn't mess with DS1 until he was a little over 3, because he wouldn't focus on it until then...and we had been trying off and on since he was 2.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My dd is on her way too. Wearing her princess underwear as we speak. Congrats NC.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It didn't feel like I even had to do much work with DS2. He just started watching his big brother all the time and I went and bought a potty for him in February and I pulled it out of the box and walked away. While I was gone he drug it behind the couch and pooped in it! From there on out he was pooping only in the potty and then he got the hang of peeing standing up in the big potty. I was down to just pull ups when he was sleeping, but for the last week they were completely dry in the morning and he would take them off to go potty. So, I just said I would not buy anymore and that was that!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's awesome. I hope my DS will take interest soon.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBeachyGrl View Post
    I am so excited! DS2 will be 3 in November and he is officially out of diapers and potty trained! He went all week without wearing a pull up at bed or nap time and during the day. I am so excited to have reached this milestone....although nervous about our 10 hour drive coming up in September!

Now I only have 250 days or less before the diapers start all over again
    I hope it works out as well for me...DS just turned 2 and I'm hoping he figures it out before #3 comes along in April!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DS1 now in pants however I had DS1 and DS2 in washable nappies for about a year wasn't a problem at all so wouldn't worry about it x
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a terrible time with all 3 of my boys. One of my twins was almost completely potty trained around his third birthday, then ds3 was born and he went full-time back into diapers. I had 3 in diapers for quite a while! He and his twin brother weren't fully trained until about 3.5, and they weren't night trained until maybe age 4.5 (and one of them still wets his bed regularly).

DS3 has been 3 for over a month now, and although he's showing a lot of progress, he's nowhere near potty trained. At home he wears either nothing at all or underpants, but he only sits on the potty when I ask him to and it usually also requires a big bribe. He never tells me when he has to pee or poop. When we go out I put him in cloth training pants, and he often wets through a couple of pair if I don't get him on the potty at least once an hour while we're running our errands. Since DD is due in just over a month, I have a feeling any further progress I manage with him will all go out the window when she's born anyway. He starts a new preschool in the fall that requires that he be potty trained, but I might have to just send him in Pull-Ups.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post
    congrats NC!! It just occured to me that I will have two in diapers, as DS2 is almost 16 mos old....I keep wondering what's the earlier I can potty train him? hehehe, we didn't mess with DS1 until he was a little over 3, because he wouldn't focus on it until then...and we had been trying off and on since he was 2.
    Personally I'd let him tell me he was ready.
    Don't force him or it may delay him in that part even more. Maybe just introduce the potty to him and get big bro to show him how to use it.
    My ds1, I introduced the potty June. Didn't force him. Had it in the toilet and everytime I went I said wee wee. And pointed to the potty.
    Come November he did his first wee =) come December on his second birthday he did his first number 2.
    We just went from there. Wasn't till three he was night trained too. Due to stomach issues.
    Ds2 - turns two next month. And although interested in the potty, the toilet, and even weeing outside. He is not ready. He thinks he is. I still do what he wants. Take the nappy off put him on or let him wee. But he won't lol. I don't think he knows the wee feeling just yet.
    It's winter ATM here anyways. Far too cold. Come summer they'll be wearing less and hopefully more easier for him.
    We start ttc this time next year so hopefully he is toilet trained by then LOL. Goodluck though. TT sure is interesting haha
    2008 2010 2013

An inspirational quote I just

'You can only toss heads for so long before a tail is bound to come up!! ' - atomic sagebrush

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My little guys birthday is in november too and he for it just a couple weeks ago! However I haven't even tried nights as my older son didn't get that down til over a year later! So kinda scared to even try this time!!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast