Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got one, and even though I like having it on for security reasons (makes me look less fat, helps my self image) it doesn't seem to be doing any permanent fixing. I already lost all my baby weight (still have 30 lbs to lose that I gained before getting pg though) and I have diastasis recti really badly (I look about 6 months pregnant all the time). I don't think the girdle will fix that.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought the abdomend on advice from my doula, but ended up having a natural birth
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I used the Shrinxxx Hips brand and it worked wonders. After DS1 my hips had expanded so even when I was at normal weight, I couldn't fit in anything. After DS2 I used this and my hips not only went down to pre-DS1 size, but I lost an additional 2 inches. If anyone wants to look into the science aspect there is a chemical called relaxin which actually loosens our hips to prepare for birth and you have a couple weeks after to take advantage by using a girdle or such before you "reset".

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ive only just come across this thread Lassie i had one similar to the pull up version that you linked, i found that the bit at the top would flip and roll down sometimes when i would sit down or bend over so i was constantly pulling it back up into position and trying not to move in a way that would bring it down again. It wasnt a pregnancy one though it was just a belly sucker inner, and it did get too big for me after about a week so i didnt get a smaller one.

The Belly Bandit looks like a great one, seeing as it has velcro it would get smaller with you and it looks thick so no rolling down, i am definatly going to try to find one of these. Thanks for the links ladies

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WOW! This sounds like a great idea! How does it work with C-sections though? When I do get pg again, I'll no doubt have to have another section (I don't want one!!!) but would definitely invest in something like this if it'd help the healing process. I have a lot of problems with SPD during pregnancy and wore a belt with each child. It made a huge difference and I can see how wearing an equivalent after having a baby would really help support my core muscles and ease any back pain. Has any one else worn one after a section?
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamofpink View Post
    WOW! This sounds like a great idea! How does it work with C-sections though? When I do get pg again, I'll no doubt have to have another section (I don't want one!!!) but would definitely invest in something like this if it'd help the healing process. I have a lot of problems with SPD during pregnancy and wore a belt with each child. It made a huge difference and I can see how wearing an equivalent after having a baby would really help support my core muscles and ease any back pain. Has any one else worn one after a section?
    I haven't had a section but you can check this out C-Panty | C-Panty They seem to get good reviews on sites and I always had it in the back of my mind if something went wrong and I needed a c-section.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123