Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Noo he is fine, just concentrate on getting him better.

I think every child is different. My grandma actually had twin girls, obviously they were raised exactly the same yet my mum is just not a hugger, or a kisser. She wouldn't think to tell you she loved you, or anything emotional like that. Her twin is what I would call more 'normal' and higs and kisses etc just fine.

My LO is a very serious child. Will stand alone on the edge of the playground and just watch the other kids, will always say NO if you ask 'do you want a hug/kiss/do you love me? LOL.

Also i found sometimes because I smelt of booby milk close proximity to me would agitate LO when very little.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes my DS2 was like that. Until he was ...hmmm...2-2.5? And then he started liking cuddles and now at 5 he asks for cuddles everyday and night
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My 2.5yo has never been the cuddly type. Even now, he runs away from too much fussing over him. He always wakes up and plays by himself and sometimes tells me to go away and leave him alone with his teddies for 30-40 minutes at a time! Our mind creates monsters that don't exist! I was convinced my little boy had a hearing impediment as he didn't always moved his head towards sounds, but then I sneezed and he was in his bouncy chair he would get a fright. During those moments I thought `it's all well, stop stressing!`, but soon enough my mind was playing tricks again. It turns out his hearing is 100% fine. In this internet era we read too much. I don't think you can possibly tell a 6 week old is autistic.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess I should update this. He's 9 months old now, and he doesn't want to be put down! I think in the early days, his reflux was bothering him, and maybe he was uncomfortable in the position I held him in? After about 2 1/2 months he got cuddly and became a total mama's boy!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123