Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    Actually now i am looking at ring slings, they seem to have better adjustability than the babasling. Anyone used a ring sling before?

plenty of vids on youtube
    Oooo exploring now
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for all your feedback girls. Ideally I want to avoid having to buy 2 separate ones.
    I do like the mai tei's but I'm just not a fan of having to tie myself, I don't know why, I know it's easily learned, but I just really prefer something that buckles or clips.
    This isn't easy

I can see me spending ages agonising over this decision!

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can I nurse my child in the ERGObaby carrier? : Ergobaby Support

Can breastfeed in the ergo or so its says !! I prefer these types of carriers to the slings
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've just read a bunch of reviews on the babbasling, the reviews are very mixed, lots of bad ones about comfort and adjustability.

Now leaning more to ergo.....

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum23boys View Post
    Can I nurse my child in the ERGObaby carrier? : Ergobaby Support

Can breastfeed in the ergo or so its says !! I prefer these types of carriers to the slings
    It won't let me view the video says its private

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I tried an ergo with DS1 but it didn't fit me, none of the buckle carriers I tried would fit me, I'm too small. So I used mei tai's and wraps. I found wraps the best. Some people are put off them because they look complicated to tie, but I didn't find them difficult. I used stretchy wraps when they were tiny, and then woven wraps when they were bigger. I found the woven wraps so supportive.
    DS1 - 5.5
    DS2 - 3

It's a girl!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got the Balboa Baby, recommended by Dr. Sears...and I loved it. I could never figure out those wraps, and you don't have to fashion this into a sling yourself. Just throw it around your neck. DS just loved it. I do NOT recommend those Baby Bjorns...every time I see I bub sleeping in one of those with their little heads flopped over to one side...
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lassie1982 View Post
    but I'm just not a fan of having to tie myself, I don't know why
    Then i think a Hoppediz Bondolino is somewhere in the middle between a real mei tai and a soft structured carrier with clips. I only know positive reviews of it!
    I just really prefer something that buckles or clips.
    If you really want clips you should look at a Manduca, Ergo Carrier, Patatum or Beco or some other soft structured carrier.
    I really love my Manduca and it is easy to use!

Good luck!
    Mother of '08 and '10

And a aug '14

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know all the SSCs are suitable for BFg, but i never found it attractive to try. It was more easy without (have been feeding my kids for 16 and 25 months), but that's my opinion and preference
    Mother of '08 and '10

And a aug '14

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol I always nursed in my carriers , very convenient and easy, part of it has to do with body type and boob size etc and baby. I have friends it wasn't as easy for
    Mommy to DS1 (3) DS2 (1 1/2) angel baby DD lost at 20 weeks (5/12) and another angel baby DD at 17 weeks due to ??? (12/12)

Next option will be HT eventually...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast