Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Right now, he is sleeping 16-17 hours out of 24 in the day!!! Way too much IMO!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    Well, I have an opinion- he is sleeping too much during the day! I would never want to stay up until 23:00!

07:00AM - Nappy change and bottle (7oz. He'll then go back to bed after this)- if this were my child, he would be UP! We would start the day! When he woke up, I would feed him breakfast and then change him and the day would begin!

I would try to make it 3-4 hours and then do bottle and bed. So 10:30 am-ish, naptime

I would only let him nap 2 hours

12:30 - Nappy change and Lunch, 2 hours is as long as I would let him sleep for a daytime nap! bottle after if he needs it

Try to make it 3 hours and bottle and nap so 3:30 PM

5:30-6:00pm - Up for Dinner, nappy, playtime, etc

9 pm-ish - Bath, bottle, down for the night!

I think he is sleeping way too long and that right back down in the AM is messing the entire schedule up! If you don't want to stay up until nearly midnight and want a couple hours to yourself in the evening after he goes down, I would not let him sleep so much during the day! Good luck!
    Thanks, NBP!

Would you also cut him down to 4 bottles a day instead of 5, or would you still give him a bottle with breakfast?

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I always did food first and then bottle. The goal is to get to just food. Now that will take a while and yes, I'd offer a bottle after food. It's hard. My goal is to get my kids to bed early enough so I still have an evening. My 4 and 7 year old are in bed by 8/8:30.

Your baby may certainly wake up in the night if you switch to an earlier bedtime but eventually, he will sleep 10-12 hours!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    I always did food first and then bottle. The goal is to get to just food. Now that will take a while and yes, I'd offer a bottle after food. It's hard. My goal is to get my kids to bed early enough so I still have an evening. My 4 and 7 year old are in bed by 8/8:30.

Your baby may certainly wake up in the night if you switch to an earlier bedtime but eventually, he will sleep 10-12 hours!
    Thanks! So you'd do a bottle at 7am with breakfast, as well as one 3-4 hours later at nap time, reducing to 4 bottles at a later stage?

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I always offered a bottle or breast after eating up until a year.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  1601318_10153132116905802_8690604681172687548_n.jpg
Views: 575
Size:  15.5 KB

I just saw this on facebook and thought of this thread!!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12