Downloads
    Uploads
    it seems probable to me, my eldest has always preferred his left too

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4 out of my 6 boys are left handed
    i'm not sure about my 2.5 year old yet as he seems to use both hands equally
    my 4 year old is most definately left handed and i'm sure will stay that way
    at kindergarten the teachers had noticed they were left hand dominant and that is how they stayed
    my 7 year old struggles a bit with letter formation and my 9 year old's gross motor skills developed a bit slower because of this.

they all used both hands equally as toddlers but didnt start to favour their dominant hand until they were closer to kinder age (4)
    (twins) 2007

Last and final babe due July 14th 2015 - IT'S A GIRL

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My oldest son, who is 7 yrs old is left handed and I knew he was from when he was a young baby. He just did everything with his left hand from the beginning. My other two boys are both right handed. I just made a very special note to let his Prep and Grade 1 teachers know that he is left handed and double check he will not be forced to write with his right hand. I bought him some left handed scissors and he is doing well with everything. He is very good with his hands and loves to construct wooden models, airplanes, cars etc. I've found teachers are a lot more open to left handed children now days compared with years gone by where children where punished for getting/doing it 'wrong'.
    2005 2007 2011 2013

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12