We have been having a rough year or two and in recent months stress levels have gone through the roof. With looming business debt repayments hanging over us coupled with legal family cases that have really affected our day to day routine, I find myself breaking down and crying a lot. I’m not coping well with several things and pregnancy hormones don’t help. I was just wondering, is it true what they say how babies are affected by sad and stressed mothers. I do find myself having very negative thoughts about the pregnancy itself at times thinking why did I do this to myself? And then feel awful for feeling that way. But I’ve been reading that baby’s immune system is severely compromised by mothers stress as well as making them colicky and maybe even born premature. Anyone can shed any personal experience on this? I know with my second son I wasn’t so happy about being pregnant and somewhat resented it and he is definitely the more tempered of my boys. So it does make me wonder and also makes me worry too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk