Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ...I love readin these stories, so glad elsewhere isnt better

Now you know why I was praying for a Libra baby... we need some stabilising balance around us...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Judging by this thread, it seems Aries kids are a handful! I have a Capricorn boy whose is bossy, loud and very clever and an Aquarius who is mellow, shy and sweet. My baby is a scorpio ... wonder if she'll grow up into a terror? She's pretty easy for now, but she's only 16 months old...
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nini View Post
    ...I love readin these stories, so glad elsewhere isnt better

Now you know why I was praying for a Libra baby... we need some stabilising balance around us...
    Me too! I so badly wanted a Libra baby (preferably a late Sep/early Oct baby), especially with my last one. Oh well, Nov is close enough...
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG, I died about you outing the Easter Bunny myth, Atomic, I would have done the same thing!!!!!!

Hobber, glad you took her to the doctor- and SO glad she is just spirited! I think spirited kids grow up to be spirited and AWESOME adults, so maybe she will do something super impressive with her life someday.

Funny, but I was in the peds office yesterday for DD2's 7 year old checkup, and this lady next to me had a 3yo boy who was the most precious outgoing thing you ever saw. The minute I sat down, he turned to me with a very dramatic whole-body turn and said HI! and waved his hand. He was a doll. She said she was having him tested for the same thing because he is just non-stop talking and busy and when he gets upset, he is a handful.....I just kept thinking about how much I wanted to see who he was in 20 years because I bet he will be like Jim Carrey or something.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    These stories are awesome! My husband and I both Aries, so we can lock horns frequently! I wasn't a terror but I was/am very passionate about things I believe in and will learn everything I can about them...I attack things that I want with ferocity, lol.

My oldest son is a libra and he is sweet, mellow boy, so loving and so helpful. I think his being a Libra couldn't have been better!

DS2 is of course the bull-headed stubborn Taurus. He'll be 1 at the end of April, and he's gotten in the habit now if you take something he shouldnt have he'll shake his head "no" or he'll puff his lips out and up and say "ooooohhhh" like he's all mad! He's a trip! Yesterday he got into DS1's crayons and my husband and I both heard what sounded like "I got it, i got it." he was chanting it like a mad scientist! I'm telling you...T-E-R-R-O-R!

So what about virgos? They supposed to be clean freaks and.....are they terrors too? Any experience with it? Myloves says they are good but any other experience?

And Atomic, love the story too about Easter Bunny! My oldest sister is a capricorn and she's always been very bossy. My brother is a scorpio and from my experience with them, they are very loyal, but if you betray them, they don't forgive.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Auroara, my DS is a virgo. He is not a clean freak--actually he is quite a slob--but he was a REALLY easy baby and toddler (no terrible twos) and is a sweet, kind-hearted, generous, funny little boy. He can entertain himself for hours on end. His only issues at the moment are his temper (this is new--he used to just let things roll off his back... I wonder how much of his new temper is from being the middle child) and he seems to have a touch of the ADHD (that isn't sign related, obviously!). I love virgos! He is actually a triple virgo, which means his rising sign, his moon and sun sign are all virgo!
    Last edited by Hobbermittens; April 17th, 2012 at 03:14 PM.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Myloves, my sister is a Scorpio, and she was the easiest of all the kids in my family (I am a Sagittarius, and my brother is a Libra). I have a few friends with Scorpio children and they seem pretty easy on the whole (one is VERY dramatic, but otherwise, she is pretty easy. I baby sit her on occasion, and she never gives me trouble.)
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am a cusp Libra/Virgo. DH is a Taurus. DS1 is a Pisces. DS2 is an Aquarius. #3 will be a Libra.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wanted to ask something.... is there a condition (anything minor to major) that would cause a childs head to be be very small for their age? My neice will be 5 in a few weeks and her head size is only 16 1/2 inches around the biggest part. She still wears 6-9mth old knitted hats.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Hobbermittens

I think it's pretty cool that you're a Sagittarius - I don't know many people that have that sign so to me it's always rare and a bit of a mystery.
    I'm a Gemini myself.
    '04 '07 '10

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast