Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Strollers

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm going to be the odd one out and say I hate my stroller. It's a pain to get in and out of the trunk (and it's a lightweight stroller). Honestly, the stroller only really gets used if I forgot my wrap or to hold all our coats and the diaper bag. :P

I adore my homemade mei tai (but I would LOVE a Babyhawk!!) carrier. It's way comfier than carriers like baby bjorn. L is about 19 pounds and I wore him at the mall for an hour and a half and it didn't bug me at all. It distributes the weight so well and it's lightweight so it doesn't get too hot. L will fall asleep in it if it's a long grocery store trip.

I just got an Ergo Sport and it is amazing. It's a slightly different carry but it is really comfortable once you work out the adjustments on the straps (took me a few days). DH will even use it because it's more "guy friendly".

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love love my BOB So easy to push and pretty light weight.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Michaela- the new Bugaboo is called a Donkey. Its a double.
    I am also in the market for a new stroller, will probably get a Cameleon. I already own a Baby Jogger, Maclaren Volo and Ryder. I have always wanted a parent facing stroller and DH is coddling me to combat my GD for DD #3.
    2001 2006 2011

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We just got a Joovy Caboose Ultralight for the odd time that I need a stroller. IE, out at the mall without DH or the zoo in the terrible NC heat. It's perfect for a 3 year old that still loves to ride and a 15 month old. I'm excited to use it later when we add number three.

I also had a Baby Jogger City Select which is an excellent double really. If my kids were closer in age I would still use it.
    Heather
    Mama to Gabriela (4) Liliana (22 months)
    TTC our son in April

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im seriously loving the city select double in purple.......my sister just bought hers last month when she had her new arrival and i am soooooo lookin forword to getting mine, can be used as a double or revert back to a single when my toddler decides hes too big to travel in a buggy ! has anyone used buggy boards and what ones are the best?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I looove my Bugaboo i had a mutsy and a maclaren and havent touched them in 2 yrs i use it every day and from day one ..my 4 yr old stands on the bar when we go to the city and my baby sits,no popped tires because they are filled and fits everywhere even excellent for the airplane..i luv it!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I dont have any of this strollers but I really like the "mutsy" what nicola posted. That thing look awesome!
    But look like they don't sell it in the US and I have no idea about the price.
    +1

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have an icandy apple - lovely to push but very heavy to get in and out of car. I also have a phil and teds double which I have used A LOT! It is invaluable for 2 with a small age gap but baby can't face you. It is also pretty heavy but the heavier they are the more robust they are.
    - January 2008, - March 2010 - my royal baby July 2013

Hoping for a at some point, still weighing up HT or swaying.....

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had my Phil & Teds for more than 4 years and I plan to use it for around another 3 years so long as it doesn't suddenly fall apart! I had started daydreaming about a new pushchair for this new baby as the one I have is so old but I came to my senses and realised that having the option of a double was the most important thing - instead I've replaced some of the shabbier looking parts so it's good as new
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love PegPerego strollers. They turn on a dime and I plan on getting their double stroller for my twins (due this spring). They are pricy (the only downside) but easy to use, so worth it to me!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast