Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Strollers

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any recommendations for strollers and twins? I'm looking for a jogger as I walk everyday and will definitely need to in order to get rid of all this pregnancy weight ;-) I also want something to leave in my car for taking the twins shopping. Any suggestions?

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you have twins like I do I love the snap and go, as they are growing out of this, I will be on a search to find a better stroller soon

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i love my babytrend sit n' stand stroller! could be a little lighter though!

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bugaboo donkey is a nice one for twins.....don't know if you have bugaboo in your country.....

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Britax B-Ready. It's not a jogger... but it's pretty awesome. We prefer it over our UPPAbaby one. With the B-Ready there are a ton of different ways you can use it. It doesn't take up as much space as a huge long or wide double stroller. We just took it to Disney for 11 days and our 4 year old sat in the top seat and our 1 year old sat in the bottom. I can't tell you how many compliments we got on it. It was a lifesaver. You can put 2 carseats on it and when your babies get bigger you can get the 2nd seat and they can both sit comfortably in it. It comes in all different colors, even pink . I love this thing. Honestly, IMO it's the best double stroller out there. Oh and you can still fold it up with the 2 seats on it. It's pretty awesome.
    B-READY - Strollers - Britax USA
    B-READY - Strollers - Britax USA
    Me, Angela- 30 & DH, 35
    Our babies- DS ('05), DS ('07), DS ('10), DD ('13) Missed m/c at 11w on 9/10/15

Our Rainbow baby GIRL is due July 2016!
    Our 2nd little girl after 3 sweet boys!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My kids are to stubburn to sit in a stroller once they can walk! But we have a singleton BOB for when we go hiking.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love our double Chariot for running, and our Baby Jogger City Select for errands around town. We usually just use it as a single for now, but we will use it as a double for DD and our next little one.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does anyone have the new Bugaboo Donkey?? Expensive but gorgeous. I love my Bubaboo Cameleon but am hoping for twins in my future.
    Australian couple
    Parents to :4:2: Working with Dr Potter at HRC for our HT :or
    Cycle #1 IVF in Australia (MIVF) 2010, ER 22, 18 fertilized, 6 survived to day 2, 1 TF = Chemical. 5 frozen day 2 - poor quality
    Cycle #2 Aug 12 Dr Potter at HRC. ER 13, 10 mature, 9 fertilized, 8 to Day 3 PGD, 1 normal XX TF= BFN.
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/cycl...e-hrc-bfn.html
    Sperm frozen at HRC so I can cycle alone next time
    Cycle #3 December 12 Dr Potter HRC. Micro dose Lupron flare with GH. Preparation 12 weeks DHEA, acupuncture, chinese herbs, Metformin and extreme low carb diet. 11 eggs, 7 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 to day 5 Natera, both XY HB. NT :-(
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/cycl...ansfer-28.html
    Cycle #4March 13 Dr Potter HRC. Micro dose lupron Flare with Follistim 450iu & Menopur 300iu & Saizen GH. Continued acupuncture, chinese herbs, low carb diet, Metformin and DHEA. Added fertility yoga. 31 Eggs, 24 Mature, 18 fertilized, 10 to day 5 aCGH, 4 normal Hatched Blasts- 3 XY and 1 XX. TF day 6 fully HB. 7dpd6t BFP.
    Betas 7dpd6t = 134, 10dpd6t= 432, 12dpd6t = 713, 15dpd6t 2000
    Ultrasound planned 15th April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really want a reversible handlebar stroller this time .Only Dd1 had that and I love to push the stroller so I can see the baby. And not just until she is in the car sit.
    What do you guys think about the BUMBLERIDE FLYER ? Anyone had one ? I think it look so good. Don't like the price lol but love the stroller.

bumbleride flyer - Google Search
    +1

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    THE Donkey is great!! If we have twins (it's still possible) I would buy the Donkey. My friend with twin girls has that stroller and he is very light to push. Kids can sit or lay down in both directions.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast