Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Strollers

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been drooling over the city select. My 3 yr old is jealous when the baby is in our peg perego so the option of a double would be nice. And the glider board is a huge plus too.

Jenny

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am one that has the bugaboo donkey girls and I love it, so easy to push. I have it as a duo as there was 16 months between my boys and I needed a double. Have to say though I found it a bit of a tough call between the City Select and the Donkey though. I love prams and buggies and could look at them all day.

We feel blessed and happy that our family is complete.

Mammy to two angels in heaven.You will always be missed and loved.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love my City Elite! But we also have a Mac Quest for the car and a Peg Perego Pliko P3 for travel.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have only ever used the maclaren techno XP and the maclaren twin as they are so robust and as a childminder and several different size children using them its my best option - they dont look good but are light and fold up tiny so fit in my small boot and i attache a buggy board to them so can carry 3 kids at once on the double.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have only ever used the maclaren techno XP and the maclaren twin as they are so robust and as a childminder and several different size children using them its my best option - they dont look good but are light and fold up tiny so fit in my small boot and i attache a buggy board to them so can carry 3 kids at once on the double.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer View Post
    Any recommendations for strollers and twins? I'm looking for a jogger as I walk everyday and will definitely need to in order to get rid of all this pregnancy weight ;-) I also want something to leave in my car for taking the twins shopping. Any suggestions?
    I have a Bob double jogging stroller. It is the best thing I've ever purchased. I have 2 dogs that I walk also. You can use one hand to push the Bob stroller. I would highly recommend it.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a bugaboo chameleon and it's great for every day, and usually resides in the back of my car. It's easy to use and push. However, it is bulky and you can't really air travel with it. So I got an aprica. It was inexpensive, 150ish. I bought it because folds up really nicely and is super light. It isn't bad at pushing either. One annoying thing is the front and back wheels have locks. You have to lock/unlock them each. I don't think you have to lock them both though. One would probably do. Anyway, it's not a bad stroller. I've only used it a couple times, so I can't attest to its durability.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a mountain buggy duet and love it. It is the narrowest side by side at only 25 inches and can take 2 car seats.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does anyone have the bugaboo bee and if so what do you think of it please? We are expecting our 3rd and already have the bugaboo donkey but ds1 doesn't want to give up the buggy yet so we were looking at the bee as the cameleon looks a bit more bulky like the donkey (would love to be corrected on this as I love it) and we want something that will fold up and can be put into the back of the jeep handy enough?

Would really appreciate any opinions on this, Thanks.

We feel blessed and happy that our family is complete.

Mammy to two angels in heaven.You will always be missed and loved.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have no experience with the bugaboo bee but I plan on getting one for my next baby. It's the only one that ticks all the boxes for me, it's suitable from birth, it's light weight, it folds up with the seat unit in it and it can be rearward facing.

I can't deal with heavy prams, I got one for DS1 and never used it, I wore him in a sling for a year and then used a maclaren quest.
    I had a phil and teds sport for when DS2 came along, it was very handy but I would have preferred something rearward facing. I'm mainly using a maclaren xt at the moment.
    DS1 - 5.5
    DS2 - 3

It's a girl!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast