Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Strollers

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Strollers

I love my Sit N Stand for 2 or 3 kids at once.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I heart Bugaboo! We have a Cameleon and a 2010 Bugaboo Bee. We have taken both, at various times, around the world. Both have withheld air travel well. All fabrics are washable and changeable. I would most certainly recommend a Bugaboo - especially as they can be used in conjunction with the Maxi Cosi infant carrier.
    One perfect
    One perfect Thank you Dr P, Lori and Microsort!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is my kind of discussion Im a pramaholic! I have had almost every pram/pushchair their is, my favourite by far is my silver cross balmoral http://www.silvercross.co.uk/heritag...Balmoral-pram/ Its not the most convenient pram but it is so gorgeous, I love it.

The mosy convenient pram I have ever had is a mamas and papas/peg perego switchhttp://www.mamasandpapas.com/product...648800/type-i/

And the best ittle pushchair is my maclaren that I am using at the minute. I never liked the look of maclarens but it is deffinitely a good strong pushchair and really nice to pushhttp://www.boots.com/en/Maclaren-Tec...ffee%20%20blue

The mutsy urban rider is nice too, this is my favourite trendy pramhttp://www.mutsy.nl/products/urban_rider/options I had this one twice, in red for DS2 and green for DS3
    4 x 2000, 2003, 2007, 2009

Praying for or with IVF/PGD

Cycle 1. Farah clinic, 12 eggs, 9 mature, 3 fertilised, 2 made it to PGD both XY...No transfer
    Cycle 2. Hopefully with Dr Potter, coming soon!

Have now decided to cancel all HT plans and move on with my 4 boys. GD has ruled my life for too long!

Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love Bob for running . . .and have also been pretty satisfied with my graco back-to-back double, and small combi single.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love my Bob and my bugaboo.

MS/PGD/IVF OHW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nicola, I have a Silver Cross too! I have the one down from the Balmoral - the one that you can separate and put in the car. Highly impractical but a dream to push. Oh, and the compliments never stop
    One perfect

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ETA: It is the "Kensington" model.
    One perfect

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lillylolly isn't there a new Bugaboo? Is called the Goat? I think I saw a video of it and it looked awesome especially if we were to have twins!
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LL, I know, it takes forever to walk down the street with it, that many people want to stop to talk about it, lol.
    4 x 2000, 2003, 2007, 2009

Praying for or with IVF/PGD

Cycle 1. Farah clinic, 12 eggs, 9 mature, 3 fertilised, 2 made it to PGD both XY...No transfer
    Cycle 2. Hopefully with Dr Potter, coming soon!

Have now decided to cancel all HT plans and move on with my 4 boys. GD has ruled my life for too long!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    xnicolax and LL- that is right out of a movie! We don't see that over here. I can imagine the looks though!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast