Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sunshine kids is great!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have Britax Marathon and I do love them but not 100% attached... My favorite are the First Years Convertible Carseat 5-65 lbs. The top head rest comes off until the babies head reaches the line, it makes it shorter for rear facing. Very easy to install and very comfy. Also the straps can be adjusted in 2 seconds without having to unlatch the seat or unhook anything. We are getting another one for the new baby so we can have 3 in the car we take on long road trips.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Radian for the those tall but skinny kidlets to keep them rearfacing! I got 6 more months than with my Marathon (past age 3 woot!). I love the Keyfit as a infant seat. It's such a dream to install.
    Heather
    Mama to Gabriela (4) Liliana (22 months)
    TTC our son in April

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am getting the Chico keyfit 30 - fuego. Love the color and its rated so high!
    our big girl ..and our bouncy baby

Quit my job and I'm now and loving every bit of it (well most of the time

Link to my sway http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-boy-sway.html

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Chicco Keyfit 30
    We have 9, 7, and 4.

We swayed for a in January. It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For our infant seat we have a Graco Snug Ride with the matching stroller... it was given to us by a friend whos son out grew it at 4mths.

I am starting to consider a new seat that would be good for 1-2 years old up until 6-8 years. I just have to find slim ones because or cars dont have head rest and I want all my kids to have that protection and still fit in the back seat.... I know the Britax Frontier goes to 120 lbs which would be great for going into the teen years but how wide are they? Is the Sunshine one slimmer? and what is the weight limit?
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 3 sunshine kids radian premiers. I love how slim they are and my boys are quite petite so they will be in them for quite sometime. I plan on keeping my 5yo in his premier until he's around 7-8yrs. FF you can have up to 65lbs...my 5yo is 37lbs now and although where I am you can move them into a booster at 6yo...I won't be doing that. I love the 5pnt harness
    Anyway, my 13mos old has been in a radian since 5mos and he sleeps great in it. So do my FF boys. I think I'm going to RF my littlest until 3yo this time around. So many studies are proving it is so much safer for their little necks. Anyways, I have no idea what infant seat we will be getting for #4...still have to research a bit. I may just get a radian and hope my little squirt fits well in it from the get go...I do have 8+ lb babies so hopefully it'll be ok.
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I use the PegPerego Primo Viaggo carriers and then switch to Britax when they are a bit bigger. I used the Round-about one last time, but am thinking about getting the Marathon one this time. It is bigger and you can get longer use out of it.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have a Combi Cocorro cause it was really the only seat that fit comfortably rear facing in our tiny car! The buckle is kind of annoying, but it looks comfy for DS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast