Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Car Seats

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Chicco keyfit for an infant seat. Britax - any convertible. Sunshine kids I like depending on the vehicle. I am a tech so I've had some headache seats. These are by far my favs, and what I have in my own vehicle.
    Though the new clek seat is looking pretty awesome...
    Kim, 2004 2006 2009 and hoping for a 2013
    Please excuse typos/grammer, posted from my iphone

My Ovulation Chart

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I used a graco infant carrier for the first 6 months, then switched to a graco convertible (comfort sport I think is what it was called). We turned them forward around 2, and we got Graco Nautilus (the younger brother needed the convertible). I now have 2 Nautilus carseats and LOVE them. Have been using them since 2008 and 2010, and they have held up great! I got the graco highback turbobooster with safety surround for our secondary vehicle. These are great and very snug for the boys. I bought them on Target's website, they have sales on them about every 6 months or so (save about 20 bucks per seat).

For this future baby (I haven't started my sway yet), I am looking at the ReCaro ProRide. I looked at The First Years with the detachable headrest, Graco My Ride 65, Britax Marathon (these for the final ones I was comparing, after looked and reading about pretty much every convertible carseat out there).I liked the anti rebound bar on The First Years, but after more reading, decided to go with the the ProRide. The First Years is my secondary choice with a tie for 3rd with Britax and Graco (I was leaning more towards the Graco though).

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I LOVE my britax lol I have the chaporone for infant and I love it! And I have the advocate for ds3 and love it! I have them both in cowmooflauge

I am going to be getting the britax Frontier with th click tight in a couple months.

I also have the chaporone stroller and the b-ready... I wouldn't really recommend the chaporone stroller but I do love the b ready
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have four Britax car seats and love them all, except the Chaperone. Way too big and bulky for me, and my baby hated being in it. I ended up buying the Britax B safe for him and love it so much more, even though it's not as "nice." I love Britax though. I got my Chaperone for free through their free ride event, and then I got my Advocate for free through the registry rewards program. I also have the B ready stroller and love it.
    I also owned a Baby Trend car seat with my first son and hated it. The buckle is terrible.
    Last edited by WillowsGirl; August 21st, 2013 at 11:55 PM.
    I my 2009 2013
    Christmas Eve team green baby

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123