Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought 2 packs of PeePee TeePees w/my 1st son...I was so excited to use them but they either fell off or got "launched" by DS when he peed. Maybe he's just shaped weird down there so they may work great for you! They're super cute so I give them 10 points for cuteness and I hope the work for your little guy!

Congrats on your twins!!!
    Last edited by Out of the Blue; December 21st, 2011 at 02:26 PM.
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel like we've all poo-pooed your idea! I think it's great if you've found something which makes like easier for YOU
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just used a wipe over the top too - that caught all accidents
    I did consider getting one of the teepees at the time, but someone said that they're quite lightweight so fell off easily. I do know some women make their own versions, though, using a heavier fabric

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Those are useless, as my boys never peepee on me, I keep them covered until I am ready to move the goods lol

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have them as well. They're so cute. But after a couple weeks, I figured out when he was going to go... It was a bit obvious ...As a previous poster said... "Iykwim" lol I just throw his diaper over him like a ninja! I invested in extra changing table covers, and thankful I did. I went through four in one day once. Lol

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lol i've seen them never needed them though
    i've not been peed on once with six boys, i'm sure i wont be so lucky now i've said that
    (twins) 2007

Last and final babe due July 14th 2015 - IT'S A GIRL

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My boy used to pee on me all the time when he was newborn. My mil suggested always having tissues to hand to cover his old chap while his nappy (diaper) was off. I soon learnt to also recognise the 'I'm about to wee' signs, and I also do the 'letting the fresh air get to his bits' technique (flap nappy down the. Back again to catch any accidents) lol. He only occasionally catches me off guard now at 7 months (although now I've said it I'm bound to be peed on today). Do what works for you and your boy. Good luck x
    2 beautiful blue eyed boys who both own my (3 if you count DH!)
    2012 2014

How strange it is to miss someone who has never existed... but now you are here, I recognised your beautiful face instantly, my little missing puzzle piece 2017

'No one knows when or how their story ends...' My wonderful mum 2014.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12